Frequent Posters

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

now what shud I tell u??
ignoring them is the best policy now.😆

Don't tell me anything I am smart enough😎😆
I never believe any spoilers or articles all are fake😆 I am not like others who believes all this rubbish I ignore them becoz all spoilers are always proved wrong😛

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I like both... you won't believe the story I just made up all around this spoiler 😆 I WISH it happens... but whatever man, I'm gonna enjoy the episodes... Divorce isn't happening and that was the main concern...rest can happen whatever way CVs wanna show... I'm all excited 😃

hahahahhaa well I read urs, so I believe it😆
I am all in to witness everything with my freaking two eyes.
Let the spoilers spoil someone else's head :P
Cliche but Be Positive!!😆

zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

Don't tell me anything I am smart enough😎😆
I never believe any spoilers or articles all are fake😆 I am not like others who believes all this rubbish I ignore them becoz all spoilers are always proved wrong😛

lmaooo then just chill😆
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

it's 4:59 AM.
well it's all rite. I finished some of my work in the meantime.
And yeah just saw this tellyexpress's article too!!

LOL... this show didn't leave even a single one of us..
zooombie thumbnail
SPOILER NEWS:

Colors show Beintehaa will soon see another entry after Kamya Punjabi and Neil Motwani joining the cast as Negative characters.Surraiya who is in process of Separating Zain and Aaliya will try to break them more apart by fixing Zain's alliance.

Soon Priya Shinde will enter the show as Surraiya's friends Daughter who is loyal to her work and a free going girl who impresses her a lot.She decides to get her engaged to Zain and he agrees for the same for his mother.She will be playing the role of Sanam.

We hear Sanam's character will be important in show as she will realize Zain and Aaliya has still feelings for eachother.Zain otherside pushes up Divorce Process before he can get married.

Aaliya will be shocked with the engagement news and will be shattered with Zain's decision.Zain will also try to act close to Sanam infront of Aaliya to make her jealous and hurt.But According sources we hear Sanam will make both of them realize and bring them together.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, everybody will get shocked when Saman hugs Zain and announce that they are getting married in two days. Zain will tell Suraiya that he is not ready to married yet. However, she has planned everything. Zain's wedding preparation will begin. Here Rehan will break his promise and will reveal the truth to Zain that Aaliya was not responsible in all this. After knowing the truth Zain will rush to meet Aaliya. However Aaliya will say that she is leaving forever and will refuse to meet Zain.

REPORTER: UNKNOWN

see this interesting version by me🤣

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
zooombie thumbnail

LOL... this show didn't leave even a single one of us..

lol don't think it did😆

craziness05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

SPOILER NEWS:

Colors show Beintehaa will soon see another entry after Kamya Punjabi and Neil Motwani joining the cast as Negative characters.Surraiya who is in process of Separating Zain and Aaliya will try to break them more apart by fixing Zain's alliance.

Soon Priya Shinde will enter the show as Surraiya's friends Daughter who is loyal to her work and a free going girl who impresses her a lot.She decides to get her engaged to Zain and he agrees for the same for his mother.She will be playing the role of Sanam.

We hear Sanam's character will be important in show as she will realize Zain and Aaliya has still feelings for eachother.Zain otherside pushes up Divorce Process before he can get married.

Aaliya will be shocked with the engagement news and will be shattered with Zain's decision.Zain will also try to act close to Sanam infront of Aaliya to make her jealous and hurt.But According sources we hear Sanam will make both of them realize and bring them together.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, everybody will get shocked when Saman hugs Zain and announce that they are getting married in two days. Zain will tell Suraiya that he is not ready to married yet. However, she has planned everything. Zain's wedding preparation will begin. Here Rehan will break his promise and will reveal the truth to Zain that Aaliya was not responsible in all this. After knowing the truth Zain will rush to meet Aaliya. However Aaliya will say that she is leaving forever and will refuse to meet Zain.

REPORTER: UNKNOWN

see this interesting version by me🤣

Lmaooo u cracked me🤣 u mixed all the spoilers...what a effect of spoilers everyone has become insane🤣
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: craziness05

Lmaooo u cracked me🤣 u mixed all the spoilers...what a effect of spoilers everyone has become insane🤣

lmaooo I just mixed two of them as other ones r too lame...according to me😆

And I know I am too good for doing this🤣
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

http://tellyexpress.com/2014/08/21/aaliya-refuse-to-meet-zain-in-beintehaa/

OMFG!! Did I predict something right for BI once?? Who cares I want this to be true... this site has been mostly right... and BI lives up to its image of not dragging the tracks..

ahhh Shivani there are so so many news going around that am getting mad at work !!!!

But oh yes, this girl needs to just leave as no one trusted her. i want her to leave for atleast few days. I know Zainab will kill me again :) :). Its not that i don't feel for Zain, I DO, but this girl has got shit from everyone so far and she deserves a break!! yesterday Pree nailed it with her cry to her mamu!!

And i think Rehan will tell her first and she will ask him not to tell Zain.

So i guess this is what will happen, they will reconcile today, he will not give the T??? But mom will know that he has and hence the marriage plans??? Seeing all this Rehan will blurt the truth and he will not get married anyways???

One thing that confuses me is, he anyways cannot actually get married as he has to give the talaq yet. Abhi engagement se sedha marriage aa gaya????? phew. moi brain is not working
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

SPOILER NEWS:

Colors show Beintehaa will soon see another entry after
Kamya Punjabi andNeil Motwani joining the cast as Negative
characters.Surraiya who is in process of Separating Zain and Aaliya will
try to break them more apart by fixing Zain's alliance.

Soon
Priya Shinde will enter the show as Surraiya's friends Daughter who is
loyal to her work and a free going girl who impresses her a lot.She
decides to get her engaged to Zain and he agrees for the same for his
mother.She will be playing the role of Sanam.

We hear Sanam's
character will be important in show as she will realize Zain and Aaliya
has still feelings for eachother.Zain otherside pushes up Divorce
Process before he can get married.

Aaliya will be shocked with the
engagement news and will be shattered with Zain's decision.Zain will
also try to act close to Sanam infront of Aaliya to make her jealous and
hurt.But According sources we hear Sanam will make both of them realize
and bring them together.

Now in it's upcoming episodes, everybody will get shocked when Saman
hugs Zain and announce that they are getting married in two days. Zain
will tell Suraiya that he is not ready to married yet. However, she has