Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I am making people on twitter to be positive 🀣 That's a drastic change in me πŸ˜†

probably it's cause of ur blood groupπŸ˜†

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL yes! Worth it though, I am loving these speculations, I hope at least one scenario plays out. I seriously do not see divorce and Shivani I think you are onto something in regards to Rehan. I believe it will be too late when he tries to show the proof but eventually it will come to light.

Mandy! I'm so confused with regards to Rehan and this truth coming out. Trying so hard to place it in different scenarios. This is what I could come up with it. If Zain gets to know the truth even after the engagement, he can always call it off.. The only way I can see this drama stretching is if Rehan is forced to hide all this and only Aaliya can make him do so.

And if it is this way then something has to happen for Rehan to blurt out the truth. Most probably it'll be Zain's reaction to all the instigating Suraiyya is gonna do.
zooombie thumbnail

Hi Shona, I am Aashi !! Nice to meet you (virtually) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

hey Aashi!! it's my pleasure!!
lmaoooπŸ˜†
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Hey Archana! thank you man!

we barely got to interact right!

thank you, im glad you did!

however, Archana i dont think it will be dragged till the nikkah man, i doubt BI will drag this track on for that long, im sure in max two weeks or even one the truth will be out. FOr some reason i dont want them to go that route of Aliyah finding out i want Zain to be the first one to find out. As soon as Rehan finds out i want him to call Zain i dont care how and tell him the truth,

ME too man, i had real high hope for the office track it was literally for two episodes not even, i mean if the truth does not come out than we can at least expect a possessive ZAin and Aliyah, them falling on each other in the office in front of that girl aka chipkali.

I really hope Cvs takes this into consideration

Yes, I don't think we have got to interact much so far.

The only issue with not dragging this track is that the so-called parallel lead will only have work for 2 weeks then! Though I wish that was the case πŸ˜† it does not correspond with the articles. Plus I am all for office romance in the meantime. I really want that chipkali (nice name by the way!) to catch them in 'compromising positions'! πŸ˜‰
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

probably it's cause of ur blood groupπŸ˜†

LOLL !!! All thanks to #NoLifeClub people πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I am gonna go sleep πŸ˜• I hate to sleep early πŸ₯± I am gonna be in and out for the coming days, so see u guys on Sunday now I guess πŸ€”
zooombie thumbnail

LOLL !!! All thanks to #NoLifeClub people πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail

I am gonna go sleepπŸ˜•I hate to sleep earlyπŸ₯±I am gonna be in and out for the coming days, so see u guys on Sunday now I guessπŸ€”

That long?? Come sooner πŸ€—
zooombie thumbnail
byeee Aashi!!
It's time for me to say good byee too!!
see u guys whenever I make another appearance again!!πŸ˜†
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanan14

Yes, I don't think we have got to interact much so far.

The only issue with not dragging this track is that the so-called parallel lead will only have work for 2 weeks then! Though I wish that was the case πŸ˜†it does not correspond with the articles. Plus I am all for office romance in the meantime. I really want that chipkali (nice name by the way!) to catch them in 'compromising positions'! πŸ˜‰

@last - Don't we all? πŸ˜†
BI is gonna turn into one pool of cliches which it is definately not πŸ˜†