Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

We all must be having panda eyes right now 🀣

hilariously hilarious 🀣
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
no idon't want separation with divorce but separation may be becaz of zain 's promise to his mother ...becaz cv are not going to unite them so easily
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: AashimaK

LMAO I am sure πŸ˜†

LOL yes! Worth it though, I am loving these speculations, I hope at least one scenario plays out. I seriously do not see divorce and Shivani I think you are onto something in regards to Rehan. I believe it will be too late when he tries to show the proof but eventually it will come to light.
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

no idon't want separation with divorce but separation may be becaz of zain 's promise to his mother ...becaz cv are not going to unite them so easily

let's hope for the best!!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Shona - Arey I didn't mean it that way.. I just penned down what I thought would happen and also my wishful thinking πŸ˜†
-cherryblossom- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have a thought... The last serial I saw IPKKND.. the ML was engaged to someone else but she eventually realized ML was in love with FL and she walked out of the relationship.. Maybe Sanam might get engaged to Zain but his attitude towards her might be lil cold.. and he will constantly be reminded of Aaliya and even aaliya might also feel insecure but I doubt she will react but will be very evident that she is hurt inside and Saman (im hoping she is a positive character cos of the Fuze article) notices all this and makes zain realise that he will only be happy with Aaliya and no one can take her place in his heart... By that time even the truth will be out too... Sanam realizes zain was pushed into this engagement and he is unhappy about it and decides to break the engagement
A long shot but need at 1 more positive character in BI...
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL yes! Worth it though, I am loving these speculations, I hope at least one scenario plays out. I seriously do not see divorce and Shivani I think you are onto something in regards to Rehan. I believe it will be too late when he tries to show the proof but eventually it will come to light.

let the CVs enjoy the separation track for now. I will only be satisfied if they serve a pizza with extra cheeseπŸ˜†

btw I see ur point!!
-Aashima- thumbnail
I am making people on twitter positive about this track 🀣 That's a drastic change in me πŸ˜†
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

@Shona - Arey I didn't mean it that way.. I just penned down what I thought would happen and also my wishful thinking πŸ˜†

I understand. so chill!!
we all r on the same boat πŸ˜†
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

I am not surprised. I used to be the sameπŸ˜† spamming after a long time.
thanks for the info. and it's Shona here!!

Hi Shona, I am Aashi !! Nice to meet you (virtually) πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†