Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: archanan14

Fits all the jigsaw pieces perfectly! I am sure Suraiyya will also instigate the new what's-her-face to also plot against Aaliya since Zain and Aaliya will be in front of each other all the time in the office. This makes so much sense!

Exactly i kkinda dont want it to be stretched till the nikkah doe man, i want it out now but if they this route than im all in for it!

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

woho I like it. Most of it matches with my wishes.
u shud send it to CVs...it wud be a great outline for them to follow😉

Heyy :)

No man.. let them show it themselves, we've always loved what they've shown so far.. also I think they'll show something similar to this only... it may not be the exact thing but something along these lines..

I really hope this doesn't go on Twitter!
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Exactly i kkinda dont want it to be stretched till the nikkah doe man, i want it out now but if they this route than im all in for it!

Hi Zainab, nice to 'meet' you - I am Archana. Deeply sorry for your recent loss.

Love your posts, especially this one!

I also don't want it to stretch to the nikkah but I guess that will provide the most drama! What I am really hoping for from this is the office romance - the moments where they are together and yet not, her falling in his arms and him catching her, them sitting together and working on a project late night... Sigh.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanan14

Hi Zainab, nice to 'meet' you - I am Archana. Deeply sorry for your recent loss.

Love your posts, especially this one!

I also don't want it to stretch to the nikkah but I guess that will provide the most drama! What I am really hoping for from this is the office romance - the moments where they are together and yet not, her falling in his arms and him catching her, them sitting together and working on a project late night... Sigh.

Hey Archana! thank you man!

we barely got to interact right!

thank you, im glad you did!

however, Archana i dont think it will be dragged till the nikkah man, i doubt BI will drag this track on for that long, im sure in max two weeks or even one the truth will be out. FOr some reason i dont want them to go that route of Aliyah finding out i want Zain to be the first one to find out. As soon as Rehan finds out i want him to call Zain i dont care how and tell him the truth,

ME too man, i had real high hope for the office track it was literally for two episodes not even, i mean if the truth does not come out than we can at least expect a possessive ZAin and Aliyah, them falling on each other in the office in front of that girl aka chipkali.

I really hope Cvs takes this into consideration
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Heyy :)

No man.. let them show it themselves, we've always loved what they've shown so far.. also I think they'll show something similar to this only... it may not be the exact thing but something along these lines..

I really hope this doesn't go on Twitter!

don't worry it's ur personal choice. No one shud send it without ur permission. so relax!
I was just suggesting.

Coming to the track...well yeah sounds the same to me. smth similar I guess, but the most I can tolerate is engagement. That too just the preparation, but ring exchange...nah. I don't want the CVs to stretch the already thin line.

I am counting on them. They r great at their job. Hope the reunion turns out to be a memorable one.
zooombie thumbnail
Zainab thought u were gone!!
can't keep ur hands off of the IF threads😆
suchijoshi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi...new to the forum...watching this BI from walima episode...so far humpty dumpty ride with the track...
I love all the brainstorming crazy funny hilarious posts...so thought be a part of it just for fun...
I hope track moves from separation becaz of misunderstanding to separation with mutual understanding...
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: suchijoshi

hi...new to the forum...watching this BI from walima episode...so far humpty dumpty ride with the track...

I love all the brainstorming crazy funny hilarious posts...so thought be a part of it just for fun...
I hope track moves from separation becaz of misunderstanding to separation with mutual understanding...

hey welcome to the forum!!
u want them to get separated??
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Zainab thought u were gone!!
can't keep ur hands off of the IF threads😆

LMFAO im leaving its 1 53 am here man i should go😆
zooombie thumbnail