Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Aashi hush it is!
Guys we dont get Sbbs and all cause it spoils the episodes than WTH are these damn spoilers doing arent they the same shit,

It doesnt make sense, of not segments than they need to stop this too

Rightfully understood that the actors are uncomfortable, than the ph should take into consideration about how the spoilers should be stopped also.

Im sure these sites are present at the sets to find out whats going to happen.

if one thing is stopped the other thing should be as well

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

dude the chipkali got nothing on Aliyah, shes a piece of shit from the spoiler pic i saw. wearing western outfits does not make you hype k. TBH the divorce isnt going to happen, if Aliyah is unconscious tom from what i think she might be in order to wake her up Zain might go like Aliyah get up im not giving the third talaq.

Rehan, will come in the story i guess soon, sooner or later him and Aliyah together are going to be targeted, Exactly why i didnt want pregnancy, Suraiya could have blamed Aliyah with Rehan and claiming that its rehans child and not Zains.

Zara, that little bandari man irritates me, i mean i do feel bad for her but than again everything and anything Suraiya can use against Aliyah.

LMAOOO @little bandari 🤣
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

LMAOOO @little bandari 🤣

outta all i said thats all you noticed idiot
-Aashima- thumbnail

Aashi hush it is!

Guys we dont get Sbbs and all cause it spoils the episodes than WTH are these damn spoilers doing arent they the same shit,

It doesnt make sense, of not segments than they need to stop this too

Rightfully understood that the actors are uncomfortable, than the ph should take into consideration about how the spoilers should be stopped also.

Im sure these sites are present at the sets to find out whats going to happen.

if one thing is stopped the other thing should be as well

Good point. I don't have the answer though -_- I think it's always one site who makes up stories and then the other uses different wording and changes some details. I think Fuze is only allowed on the sets 😆 But Fuze never give spoilers. They more sort of ask questions from fans 😆
-Aashima- thumbnail

outta all i said thats all you noticed idiot

LOL Sorry I am not in mood to do any discussion right now -_- So I am looking at all things that can make me laugh ATM 😆😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Boy, do we have one heck of a ride ahead of us . So much potential with this track and yes Suri will use Zara to fill Zain's head. Will the truth be out soon though? I'm hoping once they do get home, Rehan fills them in. Zain will have a big breakdown in his room, for suspecting Aliyah and lettting her go💔

I really hope it's out soon! Don't think I can handle the chipkali for anymore than a week -____-
Ahh, an emotional breakdown and then the redemption track! ❤️
1004445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I really hope it's out soon! Don't think I can handle the chipkali for anymore than a week -____-
Ahh, an emotional breakdown and then the redemption track! ❤️

I m dancing with joy that my school is starting next week.
Ill get busy so i wont need to see this chipkali
She looks bobby p2
Aliya must spat this chipkali with a chappal
-Aashima- thumbnail
Rehan already knows about the truth, so when he is gonna tell it to Zain ? I mean that chipkali 😆 hasn't even entered the show. So what Rehan is gonna do with the truth for all the coming days. I won't be able to tolerate that Sanam for more than a week -_-

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

I m dancing with joy that my school is starting next week.
Ill get busy so i wont need to see this chipkali
She looks bobby p2
Aliya must spat this chipkali with a chappal

Same here, start work next week so won't have all this free time on my hand to read these fake spoilers!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
GUYS we need to get jane nahi on Zain when hes looking for aliyah that song always makes me shiver OMG that would be the best