Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

She must have gone to her room and Suraiyya would have called Zain to meet this friend's daughter...How vile this woman is, cannot even wait for a day... I hated the way she spoke to Usmaan today.

Suraiya absolutely disgusts me. Any ounce of sympathy I felt for this woman has evaporated completely. Can't she see the pain her son is in? Instead she's going all "I'll be relieved once they're separated for good'...what a heartless, cruel woman.

It's all going to blow up in her face!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I can see Suraiya going through with this even if Zain does not divorce Aaliya, after all this is the same woman who got Shazia and Fahad married despite his marriage to Nafeesa. I think she is trying to repeat history only she will not be successful.

Yeah, we have the Fahad and Shafeesa fiasco to look at. It probably will be Suri going for the separation.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Sanam can do what she wants, its ZaYa all the way for me. Zain may not lie nor will he give Aaliya a divorce. Suraiya will accept his choice believing she can get the divorce at a later time by instigating Zain against Aaliya to imply something between her and Rehan. It could explain how the track comes full circle since that scene with Zara and Suraiya also has to come into play
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: zaya.fan1

I wanna smack her head hard😑

Shakal desi
Akal zero
Look modern
😑

Zain is scared of chipkalis wese b
N this girl is doesnt look positive

LOL you hating on her already? πŸ˜†
1004445 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

LOL you hating on her already? πŸ˜†

I hate everyone except zain n aliya...n ofcourse usmy mamuπŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Guys i have a serious question?
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Why I feel it's not a serious one πŸ˜†
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Sanam can do what she wants, its ZaYa all the way for me. Zain may not lie nor will he give Aaliya a divorce. Suraiya will accept his choice believing she can get the divorce at a later time by instigating Zain against Aaliya to imply something between her and Rehan. It could explain how the track comes full circle since that scene with Zara and Suraiya also has to come into play

Boy, do we have one heck of a ride ahead of us . So much potential with this track and yes Suri will use Zara to fill Zain's head. Will the truth be out soon though? I'm hoping once they do get home, Rehan fills them in. Zain will have a big breakdown in his room, for suspecting Aliyah and lettting her goπŸ’”
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

dude the chipkali got nothing on Aliyah, shes a piece of shit from the spoiler pic i saw. wearing western outfits does not make you hype k. TBH the divorce isnt going to happen, if Aliyah is unconscious tom from what i think she might be in order to wake her up Zain might go like Aliyah get up im not giving the third talaq.

Rehan, will come in the story i guess soon, sooner or later him and Aliyah together are going to be targeted, Exactly why i didnt want pregnancy, Suraiya could have blamed Aliyah with Rehan and claiming that its rehans child and not Zains.

Zara, that little bandari man irritates me, i mean i do feel bad for her but than again everything and anything Suraiya can use against Aliyah.
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Kya hai? πŸ˜†