Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

U and Zainab -_- somehow I came out of laziness to actually learn sth too cook but u guys are so enocuragingπŸ€“ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Aww love ya too, you dramebaaz πŸ˜† πŸ€—
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

AASHI your are such a dramabaaz for like the hundredth time LMAO hush your mouth and go cook

Man i cant wait till toms episode!

K peace! Cya later

LMAO u guys tell this like every single time lol. Okay see you later 😊
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

It's true though, she looks old! πŸ˜†
And you ain't raining on anybody's parade, no worries :P
Zainab, your nicknames never fail to crack me up 🀣

LMFAO i die myself, she does i agree with Sruthi like for the first time ever!πŸ˜† nigga she needs to keep away from Harshad and Zain dont be a bobby/DImple puhleease

Oh shush -_____- First time, my foot πŸ˜†
See ya later! :)
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

She's Suraiya's 'elitist best friend's daughter' right? I bet she'll be totally OTT. πŸ˜† I can so picture a scene where Zain will like mentally face palm himself and go 'what did I get myself into?"

LOL Aaliya's modern too, but her clothing doesn't say the same. πŸ˜† Love her anarkhalis, though!

LOL but seriously he is going to have a newfound appreciation for Aaliya after this. There is a reason why Zain fell in love with Aaliya and he is going to be reminded of all of that through this track.

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode, their moments of comfort before they return to hell!!
musicxolover thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL but seriously he is going to have a newfound appreciation for Aaliya after this. There is a reason why Zain fell in love with Aaliya and he is going to be reminded of all of that through this track.

I can't wait for tomorrow's episode, their moments of comfort before they return to hell!!

That'll be worth watching! It's like he'll fall in love with her all over again. :D
You know, it's sad to say but somewhere inside, Zain still assumed that Aaliya would always be by his side, so he didn't take her words too seriously. And now he's busy panicking about not being able to find her! He forgot all about her, indeed. πŸ˜†

All this speculation is making me even more impatient!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, won't let me copy the image inπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Chipkali is entering tomorrow!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL, won't let me copy the image inπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

What won't?
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/v/t1.0-9/10620621_525807144232393_6312203165745628813_n.png?oh=5a4c10885633957766771896d4aa218d&oe=5481D1D2&__gda__=1416746424_716ea6191d154bb6a641d5f7ea50749d

OKAY I GIVE UP!

Go on this link guys!

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news!
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

That'll be worth watching! It's like he'll fall in love with her all over again. :D
You know, it's sad to say but somewhere inside, Zain still assumed that Aaliya would always be by his side, so he didn't take her words too seriously. And now he's busy panicking about not being able to find her! He forgot all about her, indeed. πŸ˜†

All this speculation is making me even more impatient!!

Zain is continually proving how much he loves Aaliya, he can hide behind the oh I did this out of humanity crap but its obvious he loves her. Their scenes today were too good, he can't see her in tears nor does he want her to see his. I felt so bad for Aaliya when she broke down and said she didn't want to be the reason for his pain 😭