Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I guess so mahn. Actually hope so. Imagine Sanam going to put the ring and Aliya is like RUKOO πŸ˜†

It'll be like deja vu LOL, except we'll all be cheering her on this time! πŸ˜†
But I really hope they wrap up the engagement mess soon, it's torturous seeing Zain with somebody else 🀒
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMFAO Ditto, as Sruthi said, she looks older than Harshad πŸ˜† no one looks good with him, ughh shes a weirdo, chipkali kahin ki

Chipkali is her name then,whether she looks older than Harshad depends on how many makeup she is wearing when she enters.

I'm normally not this evil
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Chipkali is her name then,whether she looks older than Harshad depends on how many makeup she is wearing when she enters.

I'm normally not this evil

It's true though, she looks old! πŸ˜†
And you ain't raining on anybody's parade, no worries :P
Zainab, your nicknames never fail to crack me up 🀣

LMAO we will watch if the third talaq doesnt happen which it wont, they have to re marry to live together again hence we should have a full fledged wedding we need to start spamming that with this too

It won't for sure!
Yayy another Twitter spree :D
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

He will watch i could so picture it, Ma nigga Aliyah is ma wife, lMAO imagine he spoke like that i would be in splits.

Aashi i want so many scenes, you have no idea, once again they could do so much and i hope they use it wisely, im hoping the office track didnt end yet as there was so much more to it that could have been done

@BOLD I will be like DAFAQ My NIGGA 🀣U proved that u are our NIGGA 🀣
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

It'll be like deja vu LOL, except we'll all be cheering her on this time! πŸ˜†
But I really hope they wrap up the engagement mess soon, it's torturous seeing Zain with somebody else 🀒

Exactly firstly the actress is not impressive and then his role is an irritating one. So I really want her work to be finished after engagement.
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Zainab , ima missed you darling 😭 !! πŸ€— heard about your grandmother i hope all are doing fine at your home, god bless all with peace in their heart's !! btw i missed your long essay's lol , but it was all worth the wait with all positivity you bring with your post's πŸ‘ . Things i need to say firstly D ain't happening at any cost , secondly yeah if zain will lie in front of suri that yes i gave d and now m going to fulfill your promise n yes then engagement will happen to move the story forward , just 10 days left before september n may be there will be hopefully may be reunion on 2nd EID which is in september then we might get ZAYA wedding , but where will zarina will fit into all this ? big question , secondly when will rehaan's past janam kundli will open ??? where this family fit into this ? too many track's going on same time , let's see how zaya love will truimph's and their bond will be stronger than ever and yes on that day one of the ZAYA mannat line's will be fulfilled "HUM AAPNA RISTHA AUR B MAJBOOT BANAAGYEN AUR KISE TEESRE TO BEECH MEIN NI AAANE DENGE " , i hope i made sense in my post zainab cus m on work right now !!

-Aashima- thumbnail
Guys I would love to see Zain appreciating the simplicity of Aliya in front of Sanam.
P.S: I want Sanam to be modern πŸ˜† I a tired of seeing suits and sarees 🀣
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
BRB in a while, you guys go take rest too, lmao than we can go hardπŸ˜† and spam
-Aashima- thumbnail

BRB in a while, you guys go take rest too, lmao than we can go hardπŸ˜† and spam

LOL Okay !! I will learn how to make Pulao till then 🀣
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
LMFAO Aashi! kkay lmao i feel bad for whose going to eat itπŸ˜†