Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

*Spazzing out* I think he'll have like this emotional breakdown in front of her, eeeks!

Zainab, I've rewatched that scene so many freaking times πŸ˜† Love possessive Zain! ❀️

As u guys said I will love him giving peace of mind to Sanam. U know what I want Surraiya to know about the truth and then hide and Zain coming to know about this right after he gets engaged. I want a scene like the one we got after Valentine Day party where he defends Aliya. I definitely want a scene like that. I don't want them to show Sanam after engagement day. On engagement day, I just want truth to be out no matter if after or before engagement.

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

As u guys said I will love him giving peace of mind to Sanam. U know what I want Surraiya to know about the truth and then hide and Zain coming to know about this right after he gets engaged. I want a scene like the one we got after Valentine Day party where he defends Aliya. I definitely want a scene like that. I don't want them to show Sanam after engagement day. On engagement day, I just want truth to be out no matter if after or before engagement.

Uh, a stupid doubt; even if he gets engaged he can break it easily, right?
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I guess so mahn. Actually hope so. Imagine Sanam going to put the ring and Aliya is like RUKOO πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

lMFAO yes Sruthi of course
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Watched tonight's epi again loved it even more. Harshika are juat amazing as newcomers can't wait for the next epi. Its going to be intense

Agreed man they are way too good for new comers compared to other shows on this channel with new comers

*Spazzing out* I think he'll have like this emotional breakdown in front of her, eeeks!

Zainab, I've rewatched that scene so many freaking times πŸ˜† Love possessive Zain! ❀️

OMGGG STOPPP cant wait, Jeesus Harshad freakin is going to kill it, man why the hell is he so good!

ME TOO, love love love that Zain, man i cant wait, Chua kaise use, jaan se maar dunga Meri Biwi hai woh! THe best part was he left him lying there

its mad funny how Harshad slaps him instead of punching and the noise they put in is of punchingπŸ˜†
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ahaha okay! Then wtv, let the engagement happen, I don't care πŸ˜†

LOL look at our amazing luck; we wanted to see ZaYa's engagement yet we're getting to see everybody else's except for theirs! -____-
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

He will watch i could so picture it, Ma nigga Aliyah is ma wife, lMAO imagine he spoke like that i would be in splits.

Aashi i want so many scenes, you have no idea, once again they could do so much and i hope they use it wisely, im hoping the office track didnt end yet as there was so much more to it that could have been done
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Not to rain on anyones parade but this Sanam girl, they could have picked someone better, come on!

I really deteste her!!
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Not to rain on anyones parade but this Sanam girl, they could have picked someone better, come on!

LMFAO Ditto, as Sruthi said, she looks older than Harshad πŸ˜† no one looks good with him, ughh shes a weirdo, chipkali kahin ki
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Ahaha okay! Then wtv, let the engagement happen, I don't care πŸ˜†

LOL look at our amazing luck; we wanted to see ZaYa's engagement yet we're getting to see everybody else's except for theirs! -____-

LMAO we will watch if the third talaq doesnt happen which it wont, they have to re marry to live together again hence we should have a full fledged wedding we need to start spamming that with this too