Kyunki tum use pyaar karte ho idiot

lmao Heena thanks for the answerπŸ˜†

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

LMAO its all of ours

IKR, it better be sexy and shit, i miss thy kisses manπŸ˜•

We'll get an overdose of them once they reunite!
I am so sure we'll get an intense hug tomorrow!

LOL I just saw your answer in that picture thread, love ya too girl πŸ˜†
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: musicxolover

We'll get an overdose of them once they reunite!
I am so sure we'll get an intense hug tomorrow!

LOL I just saw your answer in that picture thread, love ya too girl πŸ˜†

OMG STOP im already dreaming about that hug doe! AHH Zain is going to hug her!πŸ˜‰

LMFAO i died after so longπŸ˜†πŸ€—
musicxolover thumbnail

OMG STOP im already dreaming about that hug doe! AHH Zain is going to hug her!πŸ˜‰

LMFAO i died after so longπŸ˜†πŸ€—

Hug her tight and never let her go!! πŸ˜† Gahh!

LOL! πŸ€—
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail
@Sruthi LMAO right instead i want Aliyah to ask him if hes alright causes hes hugging her so tight OMGGG
Why is Harshad so hot, i just saw mondays last scene, MERI BIWI HAI WOHHH
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So my take on today's episode.
Aliya continues to knock some sense into Zain's brain but as I said earlier, Zain's emotions have took over his thinking power. He is choosing to listen to his brain this time, which will cost him. He has always listened to both his brain and heart, but this time he is totally neglecting his heart. His heart is literally screaming that he can't live without Aliya, but his mind/brain is continuously overcoming that voice. The inner turmoil has started. This is the one and the only thing that had made me glued to my seat. I was waiting to see this inner turmoil from long. I wanted to see that passion, that anxiety in Zain's eyes. Harshad beautifully portrayed these intense scenes. He simply rocks. He can totally a rock an episode without even uttering a single word, as his eyes are enough to speak. The way Aliya said "mujhe pata hai tum mujh par kabhi anch nahi aane donge" basically emphasized Zain's "agar tum mere saath mehfuz..." dialogue. They both are incomplete without each other and they know that, the only difference being that Aliya is accepting that and Zain wants to deny it being aware of the fact that it's the truth, bitter but still the truth. The way both talked to Usman was heart breaking. Mamu's mention is enough to bring tear sin my eyes. I think I haven't come out of denial mode. I skipped Nafeeza's scene because I can't even bare to listen to his voice. Rehan is doing a great job. Rehan's character has potential and I won't mind him on my screen unless he doesn't become a hurdle in Zaya's reunion and starts taking more screen than required.

Golden moment today: Zain hiding his tears.

Golden dialogues: Aliya's every single dialogue and so much depth in it because we all know the truth hidden in those words, which Zain is not being able to see.

About the new entry: F THAT GIRL 😑 My initial reaction was very different and I panicked as I have always done. But now I am back to being positive. I am gonna rely on Fuze and that's all. They didn't give us positive vibe just because they wanted fans' appreciation. They gave that article because they know T is not happening.

People are freaking out because of Surraiya's promise and I am going WHY ?? If Zain can remember a single promise he made to his mom, he surely remembers tons of promises he made to Aliya. Once the truth comes out, that promise will hold no more significance.

Questions : How is Zarina gonna fit in. I wish she came later. Too much characters just make me have headache.
Sorry, but there are better actresses than Priya Shinde -_- My first impression of her wasn't that great.

My wish list is pretty much the same. I want some cliche scene.

The major fact is if a girl knows that the person whom she is going to get engaged still loves his first wife, how the hell can she still marry him. I wanna see Sanam as a positive and sane character, who willingly acts as a catalyst for Zaya. Now as she is like Suri, my expectations are there is gonna be another chuail now.

I have lot more to say Zainab. I am just tired of typing. So I will come back with another essay once I am done with other things. In the end, I badly missed you !! Your posts and you being all bitchy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's been ages since I have wrote this long comment on ur post !!
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I have lot more to say Zainab. I am just tired of typing. So I will come back with another essay once I am done with other things. In the end, I badly missed you !! Your posts and you being all bitchy πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† It's been ages since I have write this long comment on ur post !!

NIGGA I EFFING MISSED YOU toO! you have no idea! imma answer you properly, people are just over you know, kkay! imma write even a longer essay ansering you lmao! LOVE YA!πŸ˜†πŸ€—
musicxolover thumbnail

@Sruthi LMAO right instead i want Aliyah to ask him if hes alright causes hes hugging her so tight OMGGG

Why is Harshad so hot, i just saw mondays last scene, MERI BIWI HAI WOHHH

*Spazzing out* I think he'll have like this emotional breakdown in front of her, eeeks!

Zainab, I've rewatched that scene so many freaking times πŸ˜† Love possessive Zain! ❀️
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

NIGGA I EFFING MISSED YOU toO! you have no idea! imma answer you properly, people are just over you know, kkay! imma write even a longer essay ansering you lmao! LOVE YA!πŸ˜†πŸ€—

LOL Waiting to read it πŸ˜ƒ I will talk about last two days' episode later !! Monday's episode was the best one for me !!!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Watched tonight's epi again loved it even more. Harshika are juat amazing as newcomers can't wait for the next epi. Its going to be intense