Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Wow, that breakdown scene was amazing! Brought me to tears 😭 Aaliya's right though, when Zain finds out the truth, he'll never be able to forgive himself and they'll both pay the price
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly and just because a couple say ILU does not mean they really mean it! With Zain and Aaliya it is more than just words, they have honored their marriage even when they hated each other but now its so damn painful for both because they love each other so much yet are being pulled apart by others. I feel for them. Zain is no mama's boy, he's always been his own man but when you witness your mother beaten the way Zain has and then to see her become a widow, it is traumatic and heartbreaking! Now to top it off there is that promise he made, is it that easy to break?

We are going to see more intensity, more longing from ZaYa but it will be well worth it because they are endgame.

Exactly, they never allowed anyone interfere in their relationship, see this is where they went wrong, the day when they unintentionally let people in their business and they fell apart. They survived their hate period for no one was allowed to even enter their bedroom and like a week of their love period but after that everything went haywire.

Exactly, Zain isnt any child would be traumatized in such a situation, the worst feeling for a child is when their parents are in pain but they are helpless to do anything

I cant wait to see that man, M, first the divorce isnt happening, and honestly this separation was due for the story to move forward especially since ZaYa survived so long together, they will get back together its just a matter of time.

I have a feeling that the office track isnt over yet!which is great
musicxolover thumbnail
What are people talking about, it was a good episode!! That breakdown scene where both of them are talking to Mamu was the highlight ❤️
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Didn't we get confirmation that RR got 10.30pm slot?

No decision if going to be taken till september, Colors said so!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I was crying and laughing at the same time while watching the show 🤔

How should we take that Aashi?🤔
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

How should we take that Aashi?🤔

LMFAO ignore her, shes nuts!
musicxolover thumbnail
Sure Zain, you've totally forgotten about her, that's why you're so worried 😆

Eeeks, excited for tomorrow!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

What are people talking about, it was a good episode!! That breakdown scene where both of them are talking to Mamu was the highlight ❤️

Exactly their inner turmoil is the best! i love watching that always man! Harshad the way he was questioning always kills me man!

and Aliyah questioning him, did you see the way he wore his glasses so Aliyah wouldnt be able to see the pain in his eyes and the tears
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Harsh and Pree perform so well in intense scenes, this is what the show is about!!
musicxolover thumbnail
Imma go watch the episode again!
Mar Jayian...❤️