Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Guys, check this out!'

http://www.fuzionproductions.com/beintehaa-priya-shinde-enter-show/

Maybe she is gonna act lika a bi*ch to suri n she will realize aliyas worth.
So maybe she n zain will get a fake engagement done
Then she might fall for rehan 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, thanks Shru. I'm glad Fuzion has taken the positive side to Sanam entering!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shruti.. Fusion always has something different to say..
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fuzion's the only reliable site! Their article's make you look forward to the episodes, as opposed to the others :D

Ohh man, Rehan, you totally rock in the beginning! 😎
manny136 thumbnail
Man im so confused the fuze article is the only positive one lol as usual. If suri pressures zain to get engaged to Suri2 coz of the promise and still the T hasnt happened tht means nafeesa's truth hasnt been exposed by rehan. Why? does nafeesa beg rehan not to say anything and she wants to expose the bigger bad guy suri, coz if t happened and then rehan revealed the truth zain would not be in any mind to get married he would be devastated so maybe the truth comes out on engagement day. I just cant see aliya willing to work at BR after the T it wont make sense and obviously the show is about zayas love story so them being not even in each others vicinity doesnt make sense. So suri's sis ran away for love lol and suri was all supportive but zaya's love no way she is such a hypocrite. so Zarina wants to control BV etc how can she will she slow poison suri lol and start taking care of her and be a mom to the boys and shafeesa lol OMG Billy and shazia lol they have this antagonistic chem oozing off each other lol new girl is from splitsvilla lol they guys r good looking but the girls they r special lol and she is suppose to be Suri jr so lol eww zain cant marry a girl like his mom getting oedipal fb's lol
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

damn none of the links are working and i cannot see😭😭

Zainab, i will come back tom maybe after links are uploaded in here!!!

But just from all your reviews, i guess it will be mutual separation as we had said months back :).

So still hoping for no T.

I am still skeptical of the promise but well will wait and watch.

Now this is what i would want --

1. Once Zain knows the truth, he should really start thinking what all happened and why the hell did he have to loose faith in her. He will repent but we all know Aliya will forgive him and bring him back out of that doom. Oh yes, i want Zain to know the truth first!!!!
2. I hope Rehan is smart enough to record the confession. I guess he will as he knows Zain needs proof. And he will prove Aliya innocent. I guess this guy will stay positive throughout even though Suri might use his little girl.
3. All scenes indicate that T is not happening, but i still want a solid reason for it to not happen and that should be Zain's belief. I know this might not happen, but lets see. I guess they will just rejoice in finding each other and the day will pass by .. LOL
4. I seriously want Aliya to vanish till Zain finds the truth about Nafee but i guess that is also not happening. That would have made his search more intense and Harshika are superlative in such type of scenes :)
5. I so want Suri's count down to start slowly and Nafee should tell all to Rehan so that he can start looking for evidences bec until Zain sees proofs he will not believe anyone about his mom

More to pen after i actually see the episode :)

Try Desitvbox Hon, it should work! tell me if you want the links to be pmed to you!

LMAO Meenakshi, we all are on the same page than, Zain will repent big time but honestly i feel horrible for him, hes suffereing way more than anyone and if anyone truly realizes than more than Aliyah, hes more hurt than anyone could be and the worst part is this is just the beginning, when he finds out the truth, hes going to feel like a sucker, hes not going to be able to face his father, and imagine him when he finds out what his mother did. Oh Boy!

i really hope rehan does record it and tell the truth to ZAIN first not anyone else.

..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Oh my I'm so sorry... something felt amiss... Take care Z,, bless you and your family.. 🤗

Originally posted by: ZaphiraDragon

oh man .. sorry to hear that Zainab,

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Aww Z 🤗. Hope everyone is recovering well at home!

thank you guys! it just came as a shock! ❤️
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

LMAO I got confused. This is the trailer of my stupidity 😆 Recently I did the stupidest thing ever -_-

LMAO shoot, im ready to make fun of you err help you😆

Originally posted by: musicxolover

The Himalayas, remember? 😆

Right how could i even forget my bad🤣

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Jeez Guys -_- Give this little girl a break 🤣

Little girl? where? i only see a dumbass😆
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I was crying and laughing at the same time while watching the show 🤔
-Aashima- thumbnail