Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Shivani, Actually on the weekend i had to catch up on things and than all of a sudden my grandma passed away! So yea !but thank you!

Oh my I'm so sorry... something felt amiss... Take care Z,, bless you and your family.. ๐Ÿค—
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

WHAT THE Hush you, Zain needs her and she needs Zain horrible suggestion. Just relax nigga i gotch you, ZaYa aint going anywhere from each other. they will stick no matter what! the love that suffers the most lasts the longest! ZaYa will make it through, watch! its going to be september in ten days arent you a drama queen!

Shivani, Actually on the weekend i had to catch up on things and than all of a sudden my grandma passed away! So yea !but thank you!

oh man .. sorry to hear that Zainab,
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Zainab I will read ur posts in few mins. I need to spam on twitter ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I missed reading ur posts. Get ready for a long essay to read.

LMAO kkays! take your time weirdo!

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Guys, do you think an engagement will happen?

YES err especially since the girl is so top notch *SARCASM* but honestly we will get such good scenes of ZaYa turmoil and i want that

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL! We can count on her to do that! People need to quit being so negative, it rubs off on everyone. I'm glad you have cheered up ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Nigga you dont know Aliyah is certified in slapping, she got this, she will slap her, CAT FIGHT๐Ÿคฃ LMAO JK, but nothing will happen, ZAin himself will not even allow that girl in his life at all.

Like Usman Mammu, ma nigga, once stated to Zain: Aliyah ki jagah tumhari zindagi mein koi nahi ley saktha!

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yo, I just saw pictures of Priya Shinde and I'm like noo way!! -_____-

Exactly Zain aint falling for her anyways๐Ÿ˜†

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww Z ๐Ÿค—. Hope everyone is recovering well at home!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

OMG Aww M! Love ya! Thank you! Exactly the best part is that they hold more intensity, passion and PAIN without having a dark past, just cause you have a dark past does not make you intense, or just cause the guy is so effing serious and the girl overly bubbly does not make the couple intense, so much more is needed and ZaYa are an perfect example man!

Exactly and just because a couple say ILU does not mean they really mean it! With Zain and Aaliya it is more than just words, they have honored their marriage even when they hated each other but now its so damn painful for both because they love each other so much yet are being pulled apart by others. I feel for them. Zain is no mama's boy, he's always been his own man but when you witness your mother beaten the way Zain has and then to see her become a widow, it is traumatic and heartbreaking! Now to top it off there is that promise he made, is it that easy to break?

We are going to see more intensity, more longing from ZaYa but it will be well worth it because they are endgame.
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Are we asking asking for 10:30 time slot ???

YES where do you live you idiot
..Zainab.. thumbnail
@Meenakshi, go to Desitvbox .com and it wil work there!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

WHY did the Suri gang have to leave for Matheran๐Ÿ˜ต. They could have dealt with T, when Zain and Aliyah got home!

Lets see what they have cooking i hope Bilal does something that would be the best!

I don't like her, there's something about her. I didn't even mind when Rehan came in lol๐Ÿ˜ฒ

LMAO shes weird, lets just leave, she aint no lead kk watch her go like Barkat did, just stay away from Harshad!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The Himalayas, remember? ๐Ÿ˜†
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

LMAO I got confused. This is the trailer of my stupidity ๐Ÿ˜† Recently I did the stupidest thing ever -_-