Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Yes, go watch the episode Shru!

It's taking forever to stream! -_-
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Aliya needs to leave Zain

I need to calm down. My brain and heart are both saying talaq won't happen, but how can Zain get engaged when he is already married. I want the truth to be out on engagement day, and Aliya to leave Mumbai. But we are not getting Zaya together until September now -_- I hope they fas forward Sanam's track.

WHAT THE Hush you, Zain needs her and she needs Zain horrible suggestion. Just relax nigga i gotch you, ZaYa aint going anywhere from each other. they will stick no matter what! the love that suffers the most lasts the longest! ZaYa will make it through, watch! its going to be september in ten days arent you a drama queen!

Originally posted by: -SH-

Z, where have you been? Those posts got me all teary eyed and bang on with the songs.. Beautiful both of them!! ❤️

Shivani, Actually on the weekend i had to catch up on things and than all of a sudden my grandma passed away! So yea !but thank you!
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Honest opinions please 😆

Is the episode worth watching ?

YES imma bring my jhoothi and smack the shit outta ya punjabi style😆

Originally posted by: Baingan

Epi was good.

Zain car broke down still he ws nt willing to go in Aali's car.In the end he accepted but he don't want Aalia to drive.
When Aalia said today i m u r Aalia u r my Zain his eyes was filled with tears , he put his glass to hide his emotion.He too loves her but acc. to him coz of her he and his mom was beaten by cops and he lost his dad.
I feel the truth will come out soon.If Rehan comes to know suri gang has left for Mathran for T i m sure to stop dis he may call zain nd tell the truth otherwise chances r der for T to happen.
I m nt muslim i don't know, if the T does nt happen tomorrow den is it cancelled or dey can have afterwards also?

Loved the ZaYas scenes, their turmoil makes me cry for them, its so hard on them for no reason!

you see im not sure, but i feel like if he doesnt say it tom than yes it is cancelled
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Exactly, ZaYa arent going to get divorced there is just no way it could happen, niggas gonna go mental before that shit happens anyway!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Exactly why he might lie for the divorce get engaged but when the truth comes out he tells everyone the truth, breaks the engagement off and we get ZaYas full fledged marriage!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Something will force Zain to take the step.thats for sure, however, no matter what Zain will always keep Aliyah in front of his eyes, I know that for guaranteed man!</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Something I love watchin in ZaYa, their passion and painful moments arent cause of their cliche of having dark pasts man, its cause of what happened to them, how tragic life is and was with them!</font>

Exactly!! He may let go of her for whatever reasons but he'll never let her be out of his sight., which assures me about them meeting in office. Even if Aaliya tries to leave the city for good, he wouldn't let her.

I've always preferred intensity over mushy romance, that's so much more pleasing to my eyes and harshika would nail them... What a treat it'd be!!
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Are we asking asking for 10:30 time slot ???
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

YES imma bring my jhoothi and smack the shit outta ya punjabi style😆

LMAO before ur Jhooti hits me, I am gonna go watch it 🤣 I am gonna skip Rehan's scenes -_-
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

😆 you know it! Ikr!

You kuthi

YOu HOBO, im trying to keep it nice here!

Originally posted by: Marci

Ummm so are they gonna divorce lol

and what's happening with the engagement crap now?

LMAO just watch its going to be so good did you watch mondays? Harshad looked so hot Marci, you have no idea!
-Aashima- thumbnail
Btw how does Zarina fits into play right now? I really hate CVs for making everything hotch potch. Last time before Eid they did the same and now again by introducing so many cameos at the same time
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
damn none of the links are working and i cannot see😭😭
Zainab, i will come back tom maybe after links are uploaded in here!!!

But just from all your reviews, i guess it will be mutual separation as we had said months back :).

So still hoping for no T.

I am still skeptical of the promise but well will wait and watch.

Now this is what i would want --

1. Once Zain knows the truth, he should really start thinking what all happened and why the hell did he have to loose faith in her. He will repent but we all know Aliya will forgive him and bring him back out of that doom. Oh yes, i want Zain to know the truth first!!!!
2. I hope Rehan is smart enough to record the confession. I guess he will as he knows Zain needs proof. And he will prove Aliya innocent. I guess this guy will stay positive throughout even though Suri might use his little girl.
3. All scenes indicate that T is not happening, but i still want a solid reason for it to not happen and that should be Zain's belief. I know this might not happen, but lets see. I guess they will just rejoice in finding each other and the day will pass by .. LOL
4. I seriously want Aliya to vanish till Zain finds the truth about Nafee but i guess that is also not happening. That would have made his search more intense and Harshika are superlative in such type of scenes :)
5. I so want Suri's count down to start slowly and Nafee should tell all to Rehan so that he can start looking for evidences bec until Zain sees proofs he will not believe anyone about his mom

More to pen after i actually see the episode :)
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Since suri gang has left for matharan for T, Rehan will call Zain to tell Aalia's innocent nd he may play nafee's confession. .Zain may hide or he may say to suri i can't give T but i will nt break u r promise.

Aalia too told him, once u know the truth u will regret.
Rehan will nt allow T to happen.

Exactly bechara Zain will cry real hard when he finds out the truth!