Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

LOL! We can count on her to do that! People need to quit being so negative, it rubs off on everyone. I'm glad you have cheered upπŸ˜ƒ

Exactly... Patience is what we need and what we don't have...

Tomorrow can't come any sooner...
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

Yes. With tears flowing from both sides 😭

You mean you think he'll actually go through with getting engaged or will he break it off before it even happen??

Originally posted by: AashimaK

I want it to happen. I can't wait for the intense scenes πŸ˜† I am sadist. I would love this track. Just don't want talaq to happen otherwise I am ready to watch anything bcoz the more mistakes Zain will do, the more he will feel guilty. Aliya will never forgive him easily because of this engagement.

LOL yeah, anything but a talaq!
I know, they'll both be in so much pain, but that just makes the reunion even more sweeter ❀️
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Marci

He looks hot in a weird way lol because I'm not digging the hair

LMAO True !!! We got to see him after two years. So I was like F who cares about hair. I was still drooling 🀣 #NoLIfe
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Exactly... Patience is what we need and what we don't have...

Tomorrow can't come any sooner...

Same state everyday and then the dreaded weekend😡
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

WHY did the Suri gang have to leave for Matheran😡. They could have dealt with T, when Zain and Aliyah got home!

Anxious souls that's all, she wants to fast track Aaliya being out of Zain's life but it is not going to happen! Aaliya will never be far from Zain
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Ahh Zainab just read your takes on Monday and Tuesday's episode, you don't have any idea how much I've missed them! I've become so used to reading them that it seems incomplete not to have your takes. Beautifully reviewed! Zain and Aaliya are truly unique and I love the way the CVs hve portrayed their love for each other, its not the typical route you see with other jodis, its raw, intense and just beautifully portrayed on screen.

OMG Aww M! Love ya! Thank you! Exactly the best part is that they hold more intensity, passion and PAIN without having a dark past, just cause you have a dark past does not make you intense, or just cause the guy is so effing serious and the girl overly bubbly does not make the couple intense, so much more is needed and ZaYa are an perfect example man!

We all missed her *Sobs* 😭

NIgga i missed you people just as much!❀️

QUOTE=AashimaK]

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

AASHI MAR JA TU! YOU BUM im giving you twenty minutes come back and than imma be here too

I am not going anywhere for two hours at least πŸ˜† I am gonna go check WU and then watch if I would want to -_- I have to start the voting mission today πŸ˜†

OMG you guys werent voting! idiots!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

That will be emotional, tears flowing from all sides maan!
-Aashima- thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

You mean you think he'll actually go through with getting engaged or will he break it off before it even happen??

I thought he will break it off first but then reading Priya's statement I think engagement will happen and then the truth will be out. Nikkah is surely not happening. How I am being so positive -_- An hour ago I was banging my head on wall and now I am all good. SO bipolar πŸ˜†

I want it to happen. I can't wait for the intense scenes πŸ˜† I am sadist. I would love this track. Just don't want talaq to happen otherwise I am ready to watch anything bcoz the more mistakes Zain will do, the more he will feel guilty. Aliya will never forgive him easily because of this engagement.

LOL yeah, anything but a talaq!
I know, they'll both be in so much pain, but that just makes the reunion even more sweeter ❀️

YESSS RIGHT πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by AashimaK - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

They left to Matheran?? 😲
Ohh man...

Yes, go watch the episode Shru!
-Aashima- thumbnail
NAh Zainab no one is voting. SO I am the one encouraging these bums -_- Nobody is even listening 😑