Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

Have no fear when Aaliya is there 😆 She's gonna chalk out Sanam's eyes if she so much as eye HER Zain ❤️

LOL! We can count on her to do that! People need to quit being so negative, it rubs off on everyone. I'm glad you have cheered up 😃
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yo, I just saw pictures of Priya Shinde and I'm like noo way!! -_____-
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
WHY did the Suri gang have to leave for Matheran😵. They could have dealt with T, when Zain and Aliyah got home!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Yo, I just saw pictures of Priya Shinde and I'm like noo way!! -_____-

I don't like her, there's something about her. I didn't even mind when Rehan came in lol😲
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Guys, do you think an engagement will happen?

I want it to happen. I can't wait for the intense scenes 😆 I am sadist. I would love this track. Just don't want talaq to happen otherwise I am ready to watch anything bcoz the more mistakes Zain will do, the more he will feel guilty. Aliya will never forgive him easily because of this engagement.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Guys, do you think an engagement will happen?

Yes. With tears flowing from both sides 😭
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AashimaK

What the F 😡 It's working for me -_- Lemme see again !!

He looks hot in a weird way lol because I'm not digging the hair
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

WHY did the Suri gang have to leave for Matheran😵. They could have dealt with T, when Zain and Aliyah got home!

They left to Matheran?? 😲
Ohh man...
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

Updated pg 1

Added this -

Everyone needs to calm down now about the articles. Whatever happens, ZaYa aren't going to be divorced.

Zain may lie to Suraiyya, he can hide from Suraiyya or if the truth comes out, but he's still bound by Surraiya's promise, he can bluntly say the truth that we'll not divorce but will separate coz I promised to bring color back into your life.

Rather than having the separation coz of hate, we'd see them battling with each other every day to stay away since they'll meet in BR. The new girl is no threat here. Zain wouldn't agree to marry and I think Suraiyya would use Zara/Rehan angle to rile up Zain and he'd agree for the engagement OR the promise would force him to do so. It wouldn't go beyond that. ZaYa belong to each other.

I'm so eager to see the intense, passionate, painful moments ZaYa are going to have with wanting to be together but can't.

Good gracious I really don't have patience for this

Exactly, ZaYa arent going to get divorced there is just no way it could happen, niggas gonna go mental before that shit happens anyway!

Exactly why he might lie for the divorce get engaged but when the truth comes out he tells everyone the truth, breaks the engagement off and we get ZaYas full fledged marriage!

Something will force Zain to take the step.thats for sure, however, no matter what Zain will always keep Aliyah in front of his eyes, I know that for guaranteed man!

Something I love watchin in ZaYa, their passion and painful moments arent cause of their cliche of having dark pasts man, its cause of what happened to them, how tragic life is and was with them!

-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hate how CVs are gonna show separation when I am free and Zaya uniting when I will have tons of work to do -_-