Honest opinions please πŸ˜†

Is the episode worth watching ?

TBH
i found it average
Marci thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

You Da Nigga For Life! Damn we havent been mean to each other in so long either!

You Langoor!

πŸ˜† you know it! Ikr!

You kuthi

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

What happened to you? πŸ˜†

My head is all over the place, I'm confused but i liked the episode
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

Honest opinions pleaseπŸ˜†

Is the episode worth watching ?

Dude, if not for anyone watch it for Bilal eyeing Shazia 🀣 🀣
Marci thumbnail
Ummm so are they gonna divorce lol
and what's happening with the engagement crap now?
ZaphiraDragon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

I got it!! desitvbox finally uploaded!!

share the links yaara.. nothing is working for me :( :(
Marci thumbnail

Okay so here u go <3 http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x23sma2_barun-sobti-in-umang-aug-2014_people?from_related=related.page.int.behavior-meta2.fbb7387b4928abf387c17b93a0647cf0140848576

I missed his smile and accent 😭 I had tears in my eyes seeing him but yeah he needs a hair cut.

There's something wrong with their site its not working :/
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

My head is all over the place, I'm confused but i liked the episode

Take a deep breath and calm down.. what are you confused about?

I liked the episode too, the last two were better though πŸ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Have you tried Desi tashan? They normally work!

Guys try desitvbox they usually work!

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Rehan won't do that, I believe he will stay positive for sometime, its the rest who are negative. The fact that so many characters are sure this divorce will happen indicates that it won't. Aaliya is not going to be out of Zain's life especially after this latest scare, the fear of something happening to her is going to shake Zain

Exactly M, its like they are going to jinx, and i do sure the hell believe in jinxing cause it happens. Aliyah and Zain are meant to be no matter what happens, Usman once stated Zain ko Aliyah se koi alag nahi kar saktha! and Aliyah said Zain aur Aliyah kabhi alag nahi ho sak thay! Nothing will stop them from uniting, someone will be sent by God to help them a bit the rest it will be them who will redeem themselves and get back together stronger than ever.

Right now its the villians golden age, see ZaYa lived some great moments and now are allowing the villian to live some but when they come back no one will be able to even speak with out their permission.

Exactly how the confession came out is whats going to happen now, something like this always sets Zain right, see you cant even blame him, cause hes always targeted right on the mind and the heart, where his weakness lies!

I am loving this inner turmoil Zain is experiencing. This is what i wanted, for him to deny it from the outside, but fight with himself inside!

Judging from the pictures this morning, we will get a beautiful reunion where Zain will confess that he can't stay away from her and he still loves her. Now we need to see where Suri comes into all this.

Will Zain lie about third T? Will Rehan prove Aliyah innocent? How does this Sanam ( we need a nickname Z) fit into this story, which has me confused to no end.

Me Too! It such a treat to watch man! i love it! Exactly hes fighting man and hes fighting so hard, Harshad is so effing good in these scenes, the way his voice breaks kills me!

IK we will, and i cant maybe just maybe we might get a scene where Zain goes like if it wasnt you Aliyah than you! and he might just help Rehan OH GOD Please make it come true!

LMAO Sanam lemme see her and than i got you NW![LOL]

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SH-

What's with BI and cameos from Splitsvilla?? First Zubair and now this Sanam πŸ˜†

LMFAOOO Nigga we lit with them!❀️ I read an article where they stated that BI's sisterly show was in danger of ending for BI has more of a story than that show🀣

Who said she is gonna be a parallel lead ?

I wanna go to Himalayas

Nigga werent you always living there? BI is such a hit everyone wants to be the lead, nigga its only HARSHIKA everyone else can go sell anday!

Sanam and Zain together πŸ€ͺ

that just sounds weird!