And
Every whisper, every sigh
Eats away at this heart of mine
And there is a hollow in me now.

So I put my faith in something unknown
I'm living on such sweet nothing
But I'm trying to hope with nothing to hold
I'm living on such sweet nothing."

Yay My Hotdog is back in action, get the truth out man, Rehan use that long brain of yours and get to the bottom of this. Only thing im fearful of Aliyah will find out first and then Zain but i want it to be the other way around.

Aww Zain looked so cute, rich kid who does not know shit about fixing cars😆.

"Yeh akhri din hai jab mein tumhari Aliyah aur tum mere Zain!" Aliyah I LOVE YOU for reminding him, not that he had forgotten but he needed this, he needed to know that its going to end for good if he doesnt change his decision.

Zain wore his glasses so he could hide his tears from hers, he knows she could read him better then he can, he cant let her see his pain yet he doesnt know that she already knows how much pain hes in just like she is.

Aliyah is right, hes going to cry and cry so much that there will nothing to heal him than if it too late BUT GUESS WHAT its not going to be too late, the talaq will be stopped but there will be more time before before the truth comes out.

Aliyah is right, they will both have to suffer if Zain doesnt turn, the truth aint going to be out but the talaq aint happening watch. I am so happy with this scene.

Zarina, lmao bhookhi kahi ki.

OMG I broke, when Zain was like kyun Dad, am i wrong, why do i listen to her and Aliyah fine im leaving and going to go far. Its always going to be them no matter what happens.

Zain was going crazy searching for her! Guys when he'll find her, he will be in no state to even remember the talaq hence the day is going to end and NO TALAQ!

AHH the Phone, Ma Mamu, ma nigga rocks! I cant wait till tom!

the Episode was great!
Edited by _Littles12_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
~"Maybe I was destined to forever fall in love with people I couldn't have. Maybe there's a whole assortment of impossible people waiting for me to find them. Waiting to make me feel the same impossibility over and over again." ~

MONDAYS:

Why is this so apt. for ZaYa? For they fell in love with the person they were never supposed to, they married a person that seemed impossible, and now when they want to be together they fail to, where ever they turn they only seek more issues, obstacles that they will HAVE to pass to be together. They cant give up, for if they give up, its the end of their relationship FOREVER. Believe it or not, Zain is still fighting from the inside to make himself believe that it was Aliyah, and Aliyah is still trying to convince herself that shes going to have to leave that one person forever, whom she was ready to do anything for.

Zain and Aliyah are so similar, everything they do is tuned, the only ONE difference they have is different ways of doing it, while Zain threw his suitcase and his shoes in the room, which was so cute, and jumped on the bed Aliyah calmly began taking her clothes out, with organization, another reason why they are meant to be, they fill in each others holes. See, ZaYa aren't about fitting into each others arm perfectly, or they just look good together, im not denying that, they most absolutely do, but what sets them apart is how they fill in FOR each other and IN each other, they LITERALLY complete in each other in every way possible.

The rain had evoked special memories in them, when they had finally and officially became ONE, when there were absolutely no barriers in between them, when no one was there to stop them, when they could just enjoy in peace the presence of each others. But now they feel like they are back to square one but they really aren't.

Zain is still very much mesmerized by Aliyah, he cant help it. Cause was it necessary for him to point her features out so lovingly and go like I don't give a shit about them? He could have just said I don't care where ever you are or you don't affect me anymore or you don't exist for me anymore, NO he had to point out her features that he loves so much to tell himself, to convince himself, to lie to himself that he no longer loves her and HATES her. Their desire for each other was just so prevelant, and in that one second they were so close but than Zain stopped.

Its amazing how Aliyah was so bothered about him drinking and wanted to run up and slap the glass away and Zain he didn't even need to look at Aliyah to acknowledge the fact that he didn't like him drinking he already knew. YO this Malik guy doe, dumbass penguin, is epic doe

The CONFRONTATION:

YES Aliyah, the ass pass people are the damn problem, who never gave you both the privacy any couple deserves. You know, once again why these two aren't made for each other but were very carefully laid out with their destinies of how no matter what, something will bring them back together, Zain grabs her, she grabs him, he says something, she agrees, he pleads, she pleads, his eyes are teared up so are hers. That damn kala libaas of his mothers, and that 7 hours of experience is whats stopping him, if it was anything else he would have forgotten by now but that...

"Agar Aaj Tum Mere Saath Mehfooz Nahin Ho Na, Tho Tum Duniya Mein Kissi Ke Saath Mehfooz Nahin Ho"

When Zain walked out, the light in Aliyahs life went away too, so whats the point of the artificial ones, LOVED that scene, CVs great job. The ways she pleaded him not to give the last divorce indicated so much, she still dies from the inside every single day just thinking about it and can you even blame her? Zain dies thinking that the person he loved so much could do such a thing. He just cannot forget his mothers pain, her screams and his fathers demise, he has no choice but to push her away, say harsh things to her that will not only hurt her but him also. This was so needed, He was in desparate need to hear that Aliyah does not want the third talaq, she didn't do anything and is innocent, even if he didn't believe it but he did soften up.

The way than Aliyah broke down gave me shivers man, Loved the way Preetika cried, Mindblowing.

Foreshadowing: She herself told him that she will live with his memories but not when shes completely divorced, she cant live with the thought of never being able to see him again, she will go far, far away. But just don't divorce Her. Preetika Nailed.

"Agar Aaj Tum Mere Saath Mehfooz Nahin Ho Na, Tho Tum Duniya Mein Kissi Ke Saath Mehfooz Nahin Ho"

The minute the penguin, Malik, laid his nasty eyes on Aliyah, Zain yelled and ran as her savior, as her protector, as her husband, and nothing could stop him. NO matter where life brings them but no one will ever have the right to touch his wife like that and neither will he tolerate. OMFG ARORA You gave me the effing goose bumps man, with the intensity he yelled and ran and beat the penguin: "Chuha Kaise Tune Usse! Meri Biwi Hai Woh! Jaan Se Maar Doonga!" NO one has the right to even look at his wife in such a way leave alone touching her in that manner.

It was such a pleasing episode man! I freaking loved!

The music was on point, loved the BI music, my god was Zaroorat used so wisely.Mondays Episode:

Zain and Aliyah are so similar, everything they do is tuned, the only ONE similarity they have is different ways of doing it, while Zain threw his suitcase and his shoes in the room, which was so cute, and jumped on the bed Aliyah calmly began taking her clothes out, with organization, another reason why they are meant to be, they fill in each others holes. See, ZaYa aren't about fitting into each others arm perfectly, or they just look good together, im not denying that, they most absolutely do, but what sets them apart is how they fill in FOR each other and IN each other, they LITERALLY complete in each other in every way possible.

The rain had evoked special memories in them, when they had finally and officially became ONE, when there were absolutely no barriers in between them, when no one was there to stop them, when they could just enjoy in peace the presence of each others. But now they feel like they are back to square one but they really aren't.

Zain is still very much mesmerized by Aliyah, he cant help it. Cause was it necessary for him to point her features out so lovingly and go like I don't give a shit about them? He could have just said I don't care where ever you are or you don't affect me anymore or you don't exist for me anymore, NO he had to point out her features that he loves so much to tell himself, to convince himself, to lie to himself that he no longer loves her and HATES her. Their desire for each other was just so prevelant, and in that one second they were so close but than Zain stopped.

Its amazing how Aliyah was so bothered about him drinking and wanted to run up and slap the glass away and Zain he didn't even need to look at Aliyah to acknowledge the fact that he didn't like him drinking he already knew. YO this Malik guy doe, dumbass penguin, is epic doe

The CONFRONTATION:

YES Aliyah, the ass pass people are the damn problem, who never gave you both the privacy any couple deserves. You know, once again why these two aren't made for each other but were very carefully laid out with their destinies of how no matter what, something will bring them back together, Zain grabs her, she grabs him, he says something, she agrees, he pleads, she pleads, his eyes are teared up so are hers. That damn kala libaas of his mothers, and that 7 hours of experience is whats stopping him, if it was anything else he would have forgotten by now but that...

When Zain walked out, the light in Aliyahs life went away too, so whats the point of the artificial ones, LOVED that scene, CVs great job. The ways she pleaded him not to give the last divorce indicated so much, she still dies from the inside every single day just thinking about it and can you even blame her? Zain dies thinking that the person he loved so much could do such a thing. He just cannot forget his mothers pain, her screams and his fathers demise, he has no choice but to push her away, say harsh things to her that will not only hurt her but him also. This was so needed, He was in desparate need to hear that Aliyah does not want the third talaq, she didn't do anything and is innocent, even if he didn't believe it but he did soften up.

The way than Aliyah broke down gave me shivers man, Loved the way Preetika cried, Mindblowing.

Foreshadowing: She herself told him that she will live with his memories but not when shes completely divorced, she cant live with the thought of never being able to see him again, she will go far, far away. But just don't divorce Her. Preetika Nailed.

The minute the penguin, Malik, laid his nasty eyes on Aliyah, Zain yelled and ran as her savior, as her protector, as her husband, and nothing could stop him. NO matter where life brings them but no one will ever have the right to touch his wife like that and neither will he tolerate. OMFG ARORA You gave me the effing goose bumps man, with the intensity he yelled and ran and beat the penguin: "Chuha Kaise Tune Usse! Meri Biwi Hai Woh! Jaan Se Maar Doonga!" NO one has the right to even look at his wife in such a way leave alone touching her in that manner.

It was such a pleasing episode man! I freaking loved!

The music was on point, loved the BI music, my god was Zaroorat used so wisely.

P.S. IGNORE MISTAKES I AM NOT PROOF READING THIS

..Zainab.. thumbnail
~"Love must not suffocate but breathe on its own." ~

Right now Zains and Aliyahs love is getting suffocated by everyone, and it can only breathe once ZaYa stand strong however it will never die, it cant die, neither Zain or Aliyah will let it die. It will live and live to smack every arse in the face! JUST WATCH.

TUESDAY:

Continuation Scene! Continuation Scene! thats what everyone was yelling and hoping for in this episode and the only difference was i waited two seconds to find out if there was or not and you people a whole night!LMAO HAHAHA

That tear that fell when Aliyah was again pleading for him to not give the third divorce ripped my heart in pieces man.

"Kitna pyaar kartha tha tumse! Kitna khush tha tumhara saath" Zain has constantly wanting to ask this question to her, Why Aliyah Why? But he just couldn't, he was just never able to . The way he cried, yelling "Kyun na du" it broke me completely, man, he was just so toured apart, he has nothing, no one else left, he cried and cried but no one not even Aliyah was answering him.

Even in sleep, they need to feel the other to know that he/she is still there. I loved how in each passing hour they got closer, first the arm, than the real cuddling, then the holding hand, and then finally turning facing each other but the hands never drew apart and NEVER WILL. The scene itself spoke volumes to how much they love each other and nothing will stop from doing so.

The way Harshad Cried, i literally was crying with him, who can blame the haters when these effing new comers are no less than any old ass actor. Thank you very much.

"Humara beech kuch nahi hua, na kabhi hoga, isliya koi umeed na rakhna" Did anyone else sense regreat in Zains voice, sadness, that he actually wanted something? He craves her touch so much, he got as close to her while sleeping as he could have but it still wasn't enough for him. He hugged her, was laying so close to her, grasped her hand tightly, laid his arm on her but he still wasn't satisfied, his heart is still broken, still hurt, still anguished, still depressed, still shocked and theres nothing no one can do about it till the truth is out. I can never stop talking about this scene, it really wasn't just a couple sleeping together, it was a couple who slept so peace fully ONLY in each other's arms, a couple who sought no one but each other, a couple who loved to no extent...

Ahhh The Slap, I love Aliyah for that, penguin be thinking that he got something on Zain, nigga chill, you're a peanut infront of Zain. Aliyah that was so perfect. The way she yelled and said don't you dare utter a word against him, Bang on Girl!

LMAO Bilal should just marry Shazia, freaks I tell you.

Precap: Well imma watch the episode in like ten minutes but, ZaYa and ZAYA I freaking love them!

..Zainab.. thumbnail
First of all nigga you aint no parallel lead so chill, every freakin cameo says that😆 dont even listen to that anymore there is no point.
Guys remember when Aliyah said that she will go away just dont divorce her, exactly whats going to happen the third divorce isnt, but yet ZaYa will meet in the office and we will get pain and intensity! so YAY!

1.)Either Zain will find out the truth and it will be stopped,, the engagement.
2.) Or Zain is going to lie from his mother and be like talaq happened when it really didnt.

Okay so now, i want those cliche scenes where Zain saves Aliyah from falling, getting hurt, saving her from goons, and if that girl says anything against Aliyah just slap her!

Guys chill and enjoy the show, im back right at point!

Guys watch after this we might even get a full fledged marriage track BALLE BALLE *Dancing like sitara*
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
What a day for you to return!! 😆

*edit*

The CVs didn't disappoint so far and are not going to either. Patience is what we all need. Today's episode was good, okayish if you compare with the past two. Finally we saw Rehan acting up all wise and cool and he made Nafeesa fumble and scared. And smart man, with the help of that voice expert he got Mamu to call Nafeesa. Way to go but I guess all this would fall flat if he wouldn't record any of this tomorrow coz it's him Nafeesa is confessing to.

Now the best scene. I love how Mamu is always there with ZaYa as a constant shadow, watching them, looking out for them and guiding them. Zain's inner turmoil is reaching its peak gradually. He has started voicing his confusion to his dad. Not long before he breaks.The moment where he wears the glares to hide his tears, and Aaliya reminding him their lost moments. Kaise Bhool sakta hai vo... Marjaaiyan has become another favorite of mine...love that song, can't wait for tomorrow...especially after the pics we got.. ❤️

Everyone needs to calm down now about the articles. Whatever happens, ZaYa aren't going to be divorced.

Zain may lie to Suraiyya, he can hide from Suraiyya or if the truth comes out, but he's still bound by Surraiya's promise, he can bluntly say the truth that we'll not divorce but will separate coz I promised to bring color back into your life.

Rather than having the separation coz of hate, we'd see them battling with each other every day to stay away since they'll meet in BR. The new girl is no threat here. Zain wouldn't agree to marry and I think Suraiyya would use Zara/Rehan angle to rile up Zain and he'd agree for the engagement OR the promise would force him to do so. It wouldn't go beyond that. ZaYa belong to each other.

I'm so eager to see the intense, passionate, painful moments ZaYa are going to have with wanting to be together but can't.

Good gracious I really don't have patience for this
Edited by -SH- - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
LOL, Ressing all over the place!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
LMAO @Shivani right!
@Heena Hush i had to write😆
..Zainab.. thumbnail
WHY DO we have to wait! DAMMIT!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am soo confused! Where do the articles fit in? Can't be just because of the promise right?
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
RES
I'm going to watch the epi then read your long essays and i'll comment 😆