Between A(liyah) - Z(ain), there are now R(ehan) & S(anam)?

yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!
I have been so excited to watch the episodes this week. They almost seemed far too perfect. The recent news about a new parallel lead entering Beintehaa has disappointed me so much!

So, first there was Rehan between Aliyah and Zain - so we thought. But now there will be a S between Aliyah and Zain too? (title of this post)

Let me share with you my issues with this track:

• Zain & Aliyah have come such a long way - they fell in love with each other not because of their looks, but because of coming to love and respect the true character of each other. How can Zain not be bothered to find out the truth for once? So much to love and trust. But, perhaps this is what life is - it is said that it takes entire life to build trust, but a second to lose it. 💔
  • Zain loved his dad. What kind of love was it if he thinks that his dad was wrong and fails to respect his decision - the decision to get him married to Aliyah?
  • If Zain gives Aliyah divorce - nothing about Beintehaa will be the same anymore. It will no longer be the show I looked forward to watching. Let us be honest, how many of you watch Beintehaa solely because of the actors and how many of you watch it mainly because of the story line? I belong to the latter category.
  • If Zain and Aliyah get separated - well, wait a minute, aren't they already separated? And we are already not liking it.
  • Have they introduced Rehan and kids so that Aliyah ends up with them? And now Sanam will be introduced so that she ends up with Zain? If this is the track, then no thank you! There is nothing unique about this track. Love loses its charm - its innocence and purity when it is misunderstood for way too long. If Aliyah gets a third divorce, then I doubt that the viewers will be excited to see how the tracks move forward so that they both end up together...because, as a Muslim, Aliyah will be required to have a proper husband-wife relationship with her second husband. And I don't think we want that.

Anyways, let us wait and watch for now and let those spoilers not spoil our mood further.
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago