-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
This is my last week on this forum...
as i wanna leave watching beintehaa...
I wanna cherish all moments here and this week...
no disturbing *Edited for content
Thank you guys for your love...
-----------------------------------------------------
"Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di...
Uske baad toh mai apne aap ki bhi nahi sunti"
Edited by -Deepzz- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I m also leaving along u...i cant bear all this 😡
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Just wait and watch!
The article can be fake..
Dont leave like this!
We need to support our Show!
Its a daily soap and drama is needed!
Quitting show on the basis of articles which might turn fake as well doesnt make sense dear!
Plss wait and watch!
shru27 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hey don't say u will leave watching... first-of-al we have trp problem and a big competition with rr . we hav to save our show from ending... BI has given ur so much .Don't get disheartened im sure cv's doesn't dissappoint us... they know wat fans want... and moreover if they seperate zaya what will be left to watch... im sure talaak won't happn and whoever priya is zain may follow wat he has promised his mom... but sure he won't get engaged...
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Please wait for some time and please don't believe in the spoiler...
I love all your works ...
If you leave who will update them...
I am yearning to read to them...
Revelio thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ok guys come on. Ur behaving as if u've got written confirmation from the CVs that this crap is gonna happen. There have been so many fake articles abt BI before and every time the same reaction comes up but quite obviously none of those articles have ever turned out to be true. The CVs have always proved us wrong when it comes to these same silly spoilers, we always believe them and bash the CVs like heck but none of it ever happens. We have to learn from our mistakes, not make them again. I'm surprised with lack of trust that us BI fans have on our CVs, considering they're one of the best teams ever. I'm not saying this article is absolutely false, it might be true even but why one earth can't we just give the CVs a chance instead of jumping to conclusions straight away? What would u guys do if this article turns out to be fake? I'm honestly getting sick of all these stupid articles and the way we fans react to it. Why can't we have faith in our CVs and just watch the show? Just coz it was a TB article it doesn't mean it has to be true, there have been several TB articles in the past which were totally baseless. Maybe priya shinde is to enter BI but so what? It doesn't mean her character definitely is getting married to zain. Plz guys, just watch the show until things clear out, if this talaaq rubbish does happen, then I myself will stop watching the show as well but I'm not gonna lose faith in BI just yet. Nothing has been confirmed, plz just give BI a chance ppl.
I've said what i had to and the rest is upto u guys. If u r gonna quit, then good for u. I'm not gonna say anymore. I'm totally sick of this. 🤢
Edited by ..Ramya.. - 10 years ago
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
guys pls wait and watch do u believe zain will accept someother girl in his life..it is a big no from my side ..may be suraiya force zain to marry that girl bcoz of his promise he might agree but at last minute def there wont be any engagement between zain and that girl..we can get so much intense scenes between zaya..pls give a try lets wait and watch for the sake of harshika..pls dont jump into conclusions pls guys dont leave
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Farhan sir said seperation will be der, no T.

Now this spoiler is disturbing us.
-Mera-Hi-Jalwa- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guys after hearing all ur comments...For u ALL...
I will stay here and try to keep my mid off that girl Priya shinde winde...(But I HATE HER!!!)
I will watch the show only for Zaya 'n' Harshika!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ek baar jo maine commitment kar di...
Uske baad toh mai apne aap ki bhi nahi sunti"
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Too tell you the truth this article dsnt mke any sense suri is nt on the trip with Zaya u guyz are over reacting this is the same pple who said tht rehaan will save Aliya from the goons which never happened please wtch the epi then decide to leave of not Stop jumping to conclusion. Do u believe the miners or this lame article I've said many times n besides u shuld knw By nw tht spoilers are fake am nt ready to quit any time soon am quote excited.. Am nt quitting at all harshika all the way n at the end Zaya will be tgther. Calm dwn