Frequent Posters

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
at the end zaya will be tgther this is their show n they are the leads
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
They may get engaged der will nt be nikah.
yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
It is just sad to see that Aliyah will have to bear so much. Of course, Zain too, but it is Aliyah who has been accused wrongly - not Zain.
-Jharna- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Gagan...I seriously hope ur prediction comes true! My head is spinning at the possibilities of Talaaq and RM..! These articles are such a buzzkill! I was so excited for the epi...now I'll have to watch it in fear! And the only thing remaining now is for the guy who plays Allah Rakha to call himself the 5th lead!🥱
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Marriage? I think only engagement

and coming to how hurt aliya will be.. i agree... it will be painful but she will know he is doing this for his mother and also she may be satisfied with the fact he didnt give her divorce... she herself said dont give me talaak but i wil go away from your life

There will be a lot of pain and intensity ...

Agreed! I do not see things getting as far as Zain marrying this girl, only engagement

Aaliya is going to be hurt no doubt but I'm hoping she knows Zain's reasons. Zain should tell her about the promise he made to his mother. Aaliya has to be in the know about his plans considering they will not divorce.
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

They may get engaged der will nt be nikah.

But y do they need new charcs in the show ??
r CVs not satisfied with pura Barkat ZOO Villa 😡? ki cameo par cameo atey rehtey hai ..Upar se Faqir Bilal is maha irritating 😡
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yayzindagi

It is just sad to see that Aliyah will have to bear so much. Of course, Zain too, but it is Aliyah who has been accused wrongly - not Zain.

agree yaar after know true i can imagen Zain condition.both ZaYa going to kill by pain inside just becz other people.i just hate both Suri and Nafessa.
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jjnn

Hi Gagan...I seriously hope ur prediction comes true! My head is spinning at the possibilities of Talaaq and RM..! These articles are such a buzzkill! I was so excited for the epi...now I'll have to watch it in fear! And the only thing remaining now is for the guy who plays Allah Rakha to call himself the 5th lead!🥱

@Bold:- 🤣🤣
This may happen 😉
Allah Rakh may fall in love with Zarina nd Beintehaa mohabbat B/w them..New jodi in BI🤪
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
awww everyone hugsss just keep tweeting your feedback and dont stress! I dont think they would ruin ZaYa in anyway. Coming to Aliya being done wrong.. believe me I understand... Zain will have to make it up to her big time and he will.. let's just see how things unfold <3
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I know the cameos are annoying but they serve a purpose and I'm hoping the new "lead" is temporary until the next twist happens. Zain will not marry her, only engagement. In the meantime, Aaliya and Zain will continue to work together. Aaliya cannot walk away from BR, she would be going against Usman's wishes there and that is something she cannot do.