Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

aww hugss everyone!! I really do hope it goes this way .. otherwise am going to go under cover.. you all will kick my ass 🤣\

on a serious note i dont think Zain will give talaak after what we witnessed for past two days...

he may agree to engagement cuz of his obligations for Surraiya to bring colors in her life...

Zain and Aliya will work together in office to complete dream project of Usmaan mamu... there may be so much potential in this track

Both will be jealous.. there will be a lot intense emotions involved

Zain will always have Aliya before his eyes...

I feel Rehan too knows suri wanted to seperate ZaYa.

So he may nt allow da engagement to happen.

Suri should fail in dis plan too.

Zain should nt give 3rd T.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I think nafisa confessed to fahad in precap? and he may regret what he did too nafisa and wont tell anyone?

i think it will take time for nafisa to be exposed infront of everyone?

I am glad in a way cuz i want nafisa exposed in a grand way infront of everyone!

Fahad, Rehan, Alla Rakha are the names going around right now but I agree with you Gagan. I believe it will be some time before she is exposed to all which is fine but for now I'm glad Rehan has his suspicions. Nafeesa was way too confident she got away with this, its time she realize nothing stays hidden forever.
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Another thing Aliya said to Zain .. that she will go away from his life far away .. just dont give me talaak.. doesnt that indicate he wont? and aliya will try to leave but will still come to office?
-TheInstigator- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

aww hugss everyone!! I really do hope it goes this way .. otherwise am going to go under cover.. you all will kick my ass 🤣\

on a serious note i dont think Zain will give talaak after what we witnessed for past two days...

he may agree to engagement cuz of his obligations for Surraiya to bring colors in her life...

Zain and Aliya will work together in office to complete dream project of Usmaan mamu... there may be so much potential in this track

Both will be jealous.. there will be a lot intense emotions involved

Zain will always have Aliya before his eyes...

I really really hope this to happen !!
Infact i'd love to watch this trck ! But No Talaaq..
Oh God! This articles r pissing me off 😡
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

but gagan Aliya will be broken after know Zain marriage news.poor imagen her condition will be make feel like cry.till she ready to forgive him easily but after that she will might not.more then jealousy i can see both will feel like death from inside.

Marriage? I think only engagement

and coming to how hurt aliya will be.. i agree... it will be painful but she will know he is doing this for his mother and also she may be satisfied with the fact he didnt give her divorce... she herself said dont give me talaak but i wil go away from your life

There will be a lot of pain and intensity ...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

I think nafisa confessed to fahad in precap? and he may regret what he did too nafisa and wont tell anyone?

i think it will take time for nafisa to be exposed infront of everyone?

I am glad in a way cuz i want nafisa exposed in a grand way infront of everyone!

Rehan must be getting proof to prove Nafeesa is da culprit.

Once Fahad knows he may stop Zain to give T to Aalia.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Another thing Aliya said to Zain .. that she will go away from his life far away .. just dont give me talaak.. doesnt that indicate he wont? and aliya will try to leave but will still come to office?

Exactly, why would she say that if it wasn't a hint of what is to come? There will be no divorce but it was obvious there separation would last longer given the circumstances.
Gagan-06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -TheInstigator-

I really really hope this to happen !!
Infact i'd love to watch this trck ! But No Talaaq..
Oh God! This articles r pissing me off 😡

articles are always misleading..

and new cameos are always talking about how they are parallel leads 😆

doesnt change the fact this show belongs to Zaya and Harshika
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yh i want this to happn him nt giving talaaq n when she goes away from him he will realize tht hes missin her alot am quite excited abt this...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

i don't know how she will be with Zain after heard his marrio news but may be for only mamu sake she will be.