Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

but what will happen with nafessa confession?Rehan not going to keep quite or actually that will be turn nafessa dream and actual true will come out in engagement day and Zain will cancell that?

Zain may feel torn because of the promise he made to his mother.

How can it be Nafeesa's dream? Nafeesa has not been shown scared of the truth coming out so I believe the confession will be real but who is she confessing to?
-farzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love your prediction Gagan, and we all should be used to these 'leads' now lol gosh the amount of cameos this show has
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

How can it be Nafeesa's dream? Nafeesa has not been shown scared of the truth coming out so I believe the confession will be real but who is she confessing to?

Allah rakha 😆
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

don't know i think now i have to wait for episode.but Suri really going to lose again becz after know truth Zain will not forgive her for her this decision.
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Rehan may nt allow this engagement..Shabana told rehan , Nafee said suri wats to seperate ZaYa.
He also has some doubt wen Zubair said this lady wanted to seperate ZaYa.
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
But i thibk zain wont be aware abt engagement thing.
He will never agree to break all the promises he made to aliya fo the sake of single promise...especially when she is innocent.

I thibk suri might send an invitation card to aliya..she might confront him n leave forever...then thats when zain will realize he was cheated by suri
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
aww hugss everyone!! I really do hope it goes this way .. otherwise am going to go under cover.. you all will kick my ass 🤣\
on a serious note i dont think Zain will give talaak after what we witnessed for past two days...

he may agree to engagement cuz of his obligations for Surraiya to bring colors in her life...

Zain and Aliya will work together in office to complete dream project of Usmaan mamu... there may be so much potential in this track

Both will be jealous.. there will be a lot intense emotions involved

Zain will always have Aliya before his eyes...

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I think nafisa confessed to fahad in precap? and he may regret what he did too nafisa and wont tell anyone?
i think it will take time for nafisa to be exposed infront of everyone?

I am glad in a way cuz i want nafisa exposed in a grand way infront of everyone!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zaya.fan

Allah rakha 😆

LOL!! Well she was calling for the poor guy, he's just getting surprise after surprise
-Minion- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

aww hugss everyone!! I really do hope it goes this way .. otherwise am going to go under cover.. you all will kick my ass🤣\

on a serious note i dont think Zain will give talaak after what we witnessed for past two days...

he may agree to engagement cuz of his obligations for Surraiya to bring colors in her life...

Zain and Aliya will work together in office to complete dream project of Usmaan mamu... there may be so much potential in this track

Both will be jealous.. there will be a lot intense emotions involved

Zain will always have Aliya before his eyes...

but gagan Aliya will be broken after know Zain marriage news.poor imagen her condition will be make feel like cry.till she ready to forgive him easily but after that she will might not.more then jealousy i can see both will feel like death from inside.