Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1004445 thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: titleepari

I knw I haven't been much help in adding to positivity! Would keep up with my trait... Lol negative abt the track dat I am.. (no andas pilij) i do think Talaq will happen and in that way BI Will bcm a successful uttaran part 2! My only hope is de miss d talaq coz de get lost in d jungle! Or should I say,I hv no hopes! *confused*

chalo peeps tomorrow will be probably, deciding day! 'to be or not to be'

PS: The sadist rangeela has done it again! None of its shws hs ever had a stable couple sab bus baar baar dusro se aur ek dusre se shaadi karte hi rehte hain! Uttaran tops d list and sadly with their ladla's entry they totally initiated the process in BI! We tried our best to make them see sense and we r in to see Uttaran 2 with *He who must not be named* !

PPS: Rangeela doesn't know that for me BI IS ZAYA! De r set to change it to two groups Reya and Zanam, eh? Well Not interested! It would hurt me to leave the shw behind as I love d shw, its characters n actors dearly but It wud hurt much less than watch d crap de r just abt to start 4m monday next may be! I refuse to boil my blood and get worked up abt a show! If Zain gives talaq, which btw i think he totally will, I wud wind up my shws memory wid MS epi, leap leap leap jump hop to SR n Zaya lived happily ever after!

I m also sure divorce will happen.
Cvs also gave falsw hopes at the time of usman but killed him
They r doing the same thing again
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Is dis sanam is cameo or ML.?
I he nt read he article .I don't want to read.
-Sadiaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I m holding my review till the Last day of Divorce !! *Coz I m nt seeing anything good * Bt lets nt destroy these last few days to cherish ZaYa Love !!

-if nt talaq thn I m seeing Preg track on the way coz in Preg the iddah period extends to 9 months (thts the only way which cn happen if CVs wont show divorce happening)
*Coz its Hadith Dont give divorce to a preg Woman coz mostly woman cannot handle it may result into a Sin (death of a Child) *

As this show is abt Cameos So to give space to third lead 😳 Zain ll do engagement with [whtevr her name will] , As Guy cn do second Nikah while he is already married to sumone !!

Jst One Message fr the fans here !
Except Worse (esp frm BI CVs) & If u get sumthing GOOD , U ll feel as if it is Life Saviour fr U
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

Is dis sanam is cameo or ML.?

I he nt read he article .I don't want to read.

sanam is parallel lead , rehaan pillar lead ..nice jodi..
riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Really agree wid u but the serial is nt all n throughly according to islamic rules..they can do anything...hope talaaq not happens.
Edited by riakhan364 - 10 years ago
LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MamuKiBhanji

I m holding my review till the Last day of Divorce !! *Coz I m nt seeing anything good * Bt lets nt destroy these last few days to cherish ZaYa Love !!

-if nt talaq thn I m seeing Preg track on the way coz in Preg the iddah period extends to 9 months (thts the only way which cn happen if CVs wont show divorce happening)
*Coz its Hadith Dont give divorce to a preg Woman coz mostly woman cannot handle it may result into a Sin (death of a Child) *

As this show is abt Cameos So to give space to third lead 😳 Zain ll do engagement with [whtevr her name will] , As Guy cn do second Nikah while he is already married to sumone !!

Jst One Message fr the fans here !
Except Worse (esp frm BI CVs) & If u get sumthing GOOD , U ll feel as if it is Life Saviour fr U

@bold; 😭😭😭 so tru..exactly..allah kuch jaddo ho jaye..
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

sanam is parallel lead , rehaan pillar lead ..nice jodi..

She is parallel lead, then she will nt go to Bawdi she will be in da show for long time
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baingan

She is parallel lead, then she will nt go to Bawdi she will be in da show for long time

How u know she is a parallel lead?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
WHY IS EVERYONE SO WORRIEDABT THE DIVORCE...WHAT DIFF DOES IT MK...WE LL GET ZAAYASCNSSIN BOTH WAYS
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

WHY IS EVERYONE SO WORRIEDABT THE DIVORCE...WHAT DIFF DOES IT MK...WE LL GET ZAAYASCNSSIN BOTH WAYS

I agree, divorce or no divorce! Zaya r assassinated! Worse wud be if Zain agrees to get engaged to dis new entry without divorcing Aliya! coz It's unlike Zain, he is too good a human being to do that with Aliya. His conscience will never allow that! Also, agreeing to marry a gal just to please his mom is not zain! I cant see zain do anything unlike Zain