Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyLad14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Renu...

dear she was guessing it according to the off screen clicks of HarshIka..!!

hain >33 what what did i miss kya tha ..tha gv me d links..gng mad abt it..😆😆
ramita94 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
LOL Lazy Lad tum kahan thi? 😆
How can you be awake so many hours and you haven't seen their pics

Hayye

And yes I mean from y2day precap we all guessed that Malik kidnapped her but aisa kuch nahin dikhaya aaj but in the pics she's wearing zain's jacket.

Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Girls I am caught up in work today so wont be able to chat much.. but i came to say one thing before I leave

Talaak nahin hoga...NAHIN HOGA!!!
and if it does you all can kick my ass 🤣 I will go chupao my muuh somewhere then! It will be a beizati complete moment for me .. but then ok I will laugh at myself.. but for right now i want to believe nahin hoga!!!
Edited by -Gaganjot- - 10 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

Girls I am caught up in work today so wont be able to chat much.. but i came to say one thing before I leave

Talaak nahin hoga...NAHIN HOGA!!!
and if it does you all can kick my ass 🤣 I will go chupao my muuh somewhere then! It will be a beizati complete moment for me .. but then ok I will laugh at myself.. but for right now i want to believe nahin hoga!!!

No one will kick your ass girl because Talaaq nahin hoga, bas!
lailausa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I agree! Kuch Nahin hoga.. And all the hype about everything that is going to happen in the future story tracks...give them some time. Zain and Aliyah are going to be together again. But they need to repair their relationship. Sanam may come along and Surraya may try her old shenanigans. But obviously Zain and Aliyah will be together!!!!
LazyLad14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramita94

LOL Lazy Lad tum kahan thi? 😆

How can you be awake so many hours and you haven't seen their pics

Hayye

And yes I mean from y2day precap we all guessed that Malik kidnapped her but aisa kuch nahin dikhaya aaj but in the pics she's wearing zain's jacket.

yaar just now i'vechckd n forum n renu thread...
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Gaganjot-

<font size="6">Talaak nahin hoga...NAHIN HOGA!!!</font>
and if it does you all can kick my ass</i>🤣 I will go chupao my muuh somewhere then! It will be a beizati complete moment for me .. but then ok I will laugh at myself.. but for right now i want to believe nahin hoga!!!<i>

lolz no one will kick your ass but will kick cv's and farhan ass if talaq happen.i actually stop thinking about upcoming story how talaq will stop?how Rehan will tell everyone Nafessa true?how after new girl entry how Zarina Bilal will fit into this story?i give all in CV'S hand.let's see what they do.
LazyLad14 thumbnail
did any1 noticed zain clothes its d same one he weard during d riot scene..kuch toh connection hone wala hai..
titleepari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I knw I haven't been much help in adding to positivity! Would keep up with my trait... Lol negative abt the track dat I am.. (no andas pilij) i do think Talaq will happen and in that way BI Will bcm a successful uttaran part 2! My only hope is de miss d talaq coz de get lost in d jungle! Or should I say,I hv no hopes! *confused*

chalo peeps tomorrow will be probably, deciding day! 'to be or not to be'

PS: The sadist rangeela has done it again! None of its shws hs ever had a stable couple sab bus baar baar dusro se aur ek dusre se shaadi karte hi rehte hain! Uttaran tops d list and sadly with their ladla's entry they totally initiated the process in BI! We tried our best to make them see sense and we r in to see Uttaran 2 with *He who must not be named* !

PPS: Rangeela doesn't know that for me BI IS ZAYA! De r set to change it to two groups Reya and Zanam, eh? Well Not interested! It would hurt me to leave the shw behind as I love d shw, its characters n actors dearly but It wud hurt much less than watch d crap de r just abt to start 4m monday next may be! I refuse to boil my blood and get worked up abt a show! If Zain gives talaq, which btw i think he totally will, I wud wind up my shws memory wid MS epi, leap leap leap jump hop to SR n Zaya lived happily ever after!
LazyLad14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: titleepari

I knw I haven't been much help in adding to positivity! Would keep up with my trait... Lol negative abt the track dat I am.. (no andas pilij) i do think Talaq will happen and in that way BI Will bcm a successful uttaran part 2! My only hope is de miss d talaq coz de get lost in d jungle! Or should I say,I hv no hopes! *confused*

chalo peeps tomorrow will be probably, deciding day! 'to be or not to be'

PS: The sadist rangeela has done it again! None of its shws hs ever had a stable couple sab bus baar baar dusro se aur ek dusre se shaadi karte hi rehte hain! Uttaran tops d list and sadly with their ladla's entry they totally initiated the process in BI! We tried our best to make them see sense and we r in to see Uttaran 2 with *He who must not be named* !

PPS: Rangeela doesn't know that for me BI IS ZAYA! De r set to change it to two groups Reya and Zanam, eh? Well Not interested! It would hurt me to leave the shw behind as I love d shw, its characters n actors dearly but It wud hurt much less than watch d crap de r just abt to start 4m monday next may be! I refuse to boil my blood and get worked up abt a show! If Zain gives talaq, which btw i think he totally will, I wud wind up my shws memory wid MS epi, leap leap leap jump hop to SR n Zaya lived happily ever after!

calm down ..lets just wait what if zain dnt gv talaaq to aliya n may seprate temprly..but ths cameo's r freakng me out..i'm so scred with d entry evry new episode..