pple please keep calm

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Guyz please keep calm I knw there is a new tb article n to be honnst this article dsnt mke any sense suri hasnt gne on the trip wid zaya please dnt jump to conclusIon remember these same pple said tht rehan will save aliya from the goons which tht didnt even happn do u believe the creaters or this lame article please dnt quit, stay calm n relax.
We have bern tlking on fb n most of us think tht zain might lie abt talaaq n thn the truth will cum out slowly am not ready to quit the show jus yet interesting things cuming up am super excited... stay calm n watch beintehas

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

uttaranfanfoe thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes please just watch tonight's show and then vent.. I mean Suri was not there, they've already come to Matheran so most of the 'spoiler' is fake anyway.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I understand and agree with you but the problem is there is only a few of us and lot more who prefer being negative
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
agree with you..i never quit i will watch the show i have faith on cvs they know zaya r the usp of the show lets wait and watch
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I'm gonna wait and watch!
i'm not gonna quit!
I mean we dont even knw whether that article is real or fake so i'm gonna see wht happens next!