RishBala Two-Shot - My Handsome Boss | Final Part - Pg 9

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

I am high on inspiration these days and every night, I do write something before going to bed. So, I penned this down...

He nailed me against the wall of the elevator. I was breathing rather heavily. The lift echoed with my constant panting. "Relax honeybunch!", he winked at me. My mouth dried. I wanted this guy. I wanted him for myself. He bit my ear and I moaned out of my thoughts. "You're gorgeous", I moaned. He stopped kissing and looked at me. He was overwhelmed by his own emotions. "I know...", he smirked and pulled my lips into a kiss. "Sir!", I moaned. He looked at me, his eyes questioning. "I...", I hesitated. He thrust his index finger on my lips. I was numb. Cupping my face., he sucked my lips again. I reciprocated him...

"MADHU! MADHU!!", a voice called out from the darkness. I came back to the reality. Shit! I was in my cubicle. I was in office! DAMN! You're dreaming again Madhu. I hit myself. "Why the hell were you sucking your pencil so passionately", Mukund asked. "Don't tell me you were day-dreaming of Ranbir Kapoor again?", he was amused. 'Course! Mukund knew about my habit of dreaming about hot guys in broad day light. "NO! I...was...uh...", I stammered. "I know you Madhu!! Ranbir Kapoor!", he rolled his eyes. I smacked him with my sucked pencil. "Stop shying! Tell me who was it!! Hrithik?", he nudged me. I rolled my eyes as I looked through the accounts in my computer and updated the statuses. "Ian Somerhalder??", he pinched me. "No silly!!", I blushed. "So it is true you were dreaming! Look at you! You're blushing...", he giggled. I looked at my PC's standby screen, my face was flushed. "I wasn't dreaming...", I tried to explain. "Then what! Madhu! I know you! Just tell me iss baar kaun?", he pushed. "Ranveer?", he continued his blabbering.

"NO"

"Arjun Kapoor! He's the new thing!"

"Not at all Mukund!"

"Alright then. I KNOW! Fawad Khan!"

"Mukund, SHUT UP!"

"Who else could it be. Shahid?"

"Nahi yaar! Mukku kaam kar le!"

"Shahrukh?"

"NO!"

"Aamir"

"NAHI!"

"Salman"

"Mukund, I wasn't dreaming of actors...I saw RK in it!", I yelled at my loudest.

Everyone looked in my direction. I gave a cheeky apologetic look and they continued their work. "HOLY COW! RK SIR!!", his elbow almost slipped listening. I realized what I had given away. "Arey nahi!! Ranbir Kapoor, the RK!", I tried to fake a blush. Surprisingly, Mukund bought my fake blush. "How can anyone possibly hit on RK Sir!", I tried to smirk. Hopefully, I succeeded. Mukund saw Trishna Mam coming out of RK's cabin and he dipped back to work. I patted myself for fooling my best friend. It wasn't a walk in the park to fool Mukund. We knew each other since we were in diapers. He was my father's best friend's son...and we grew up together. 

"Madhu", I heard Trishna Mam's voice. I stood up immediately and turned to her. She was RK Sir's business partner. "Yes Mam!", I answered. "I hope you have the accounts ready, RK has called us in the conference room in an hour", she told me and Mukund. "Ok Mam!", I blushed at the thought of seeing RK Sir. "Why the eff are you blushing?", she stared at me. "No mam! I am not...", I looked away in shame. "Whatever, just be prepared", she flicked her hands and left. I muttered, "Yes Mam" and then sat down in disgust. I was behaving like a bloody teenager. "Madhu! You really need to take an off today. You're lost!", Mukund shook me. "No! I cannot take an off. I have to see RK sir in an hour!", I screeched. "What?", he gazed. "I mean...I have an important meeting with the seniors", I hit my head. Mukund rolled his eyes and continued back into the work. I focused myself for one last time. It would be embarrassing to go into the conference room without analysing company's statistics. I was successful in focusing myself to analyse the data. It was a relief. 

"Madhu and Mukund, come guys!", Trishna Mam called on us as she headed to the conference room. I collected myself and my things and followed Mukund to the meeting. It was a routine meeting and I and Mukund had attended many such meetings in the past. There were Trishna Mam and 2 other board directors and us 2 from the employees. RK Sir was supposed to be in some other meeting outside the office and thats why he was running behind his schedule. Trishna Mam asked us to get the equipments ready. 

15 minutes later, the door flung open. Everyone stood up, including us. It was RK Sir. My heart skipped a beat. He rushed in; one of his hands were in his pant pockets and the other on his glares as he took them out and placed it in the hands of his PA Bittuji. Trishna Mam showed him the way. He unbuttoned his coat and extended his hands, asking us to sit. "I am sorry gentleman, running short of time!", he smiled. I fainted in my dreams. Everyone loved him. He was a gem of a person. "Shall we!", he asked the hard copy of the reports from Trishna. Mukund handed them over to Trishna Mam who passed it on to RK Sir. "Madhu, you may start!", he shot a glance at me. His blue eyes shined in the projector light. I stood up nervously. Mukund grabbed the laptop and commenced our report.

An hour later, we sat in the conference room. It was tea-time and snacks were being served. I sipped my coffee and grabbed a potato chip...

"Shall we," I heard RK's voice. I nodded. He pulled me into his arms and rolled around. The disco lights lowered the beats slowed down into a soft melodious romantic tune. "You look beautiful!", he complemented my saree. I blushed. He was too good with the steps and I felt it difficult to match upto him. "You're so good RK Sir!", I was impressed. "You ain't seen nothing yet!", he winked and lifted me into a huge dip. I couldn't catch my breath. It was so quick. "Relax honeybunch! Its alright!", he pulled my cheek softly. I smiled. Everyone clapped around us. 

"MADHU!", Mukund shook me up violently. Everyone was clapping. "Trishna Mam is getting engaged in a week!", Mukund updated me. I clapped my hands too. My eyes wandered around and stuck at a point that made me gasp. RK Sir gazed at me continuously. I stammered into a smile. He showed off his dimples and offered Trishna a small token of gift. Everyone of us congratulated her one by one. It was time to retreat back to our working areas. I picked up Mukund's laptop and he collected the papers. 

"Madhu!", he called me. My heart froze. I told Mukund to go while I turned to him. He stood there, both his hands in his pockets. I hyperventilated. "Yes. Sir!", I moaned. 

"You were good with the presentation today. I want to see you in an hour. My cabin?", he said.

"Of course Sir! I'd be there. Anything I should bring along?", I tried to keep myself together in his proximity. 

"Your tab would be fine, you'll need to take down some dictation!", he told me. I made a mental note about it. He gestured a smile and went across me, to the outside. I was dumbstruck.

Mukund was waiting for me outside. As soon as I came out, he pulled me. 

"What is it! Don't tell me we messed up our presentation!", he was tensed. 

"He said we were good Mukku. And that he wants to see me next hour!", I knew I glowed as I spoke this. He was relieved and I was overwhelmed. 

I was going to see my smouldering hot boss in the next hour...

------

Link to the Next and Final Part

For my other works:
Temptations. RishBala Index

For PMs:
Add Unknownrockstar to your buddy lists.

Enjoy,
Shivu
Edited by Temptations. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy_Arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous shot
Loved it
Edited by Crazy_Arshi - 9 years ago
KazBrekker thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Forget Madhu...I myself am blushing!! My cheeks r literally heated up! 
I love all the characters in this TS! Madhu is just awesome and RK as usual a treat to the eyes (well the way u described him a little through madhu I can very well imagine himπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³) and Mukund also seems to be great!!!

Eagerly waiting for part 2! Update soon!😊
Edited by Mentally-Insane - 9 years ago
shriyakadge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res/unres
wow! This was so so awesome
Loved it completely...cant wait for d nxt part ...dont knw why i have this feeling that its rk who is getting engaged 2 trishna...just a thought..lets see wats gonna happen...update soon pls..cant wait for it! 
I m 3rd ...yay! *dancing*
Edited by shriyakadge - 9 years ago
..Razia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMA I just loved it
Oh gosh I really can't wait for the next part ☺️☺️
Oh gosh Shivu the first part was just to hawttt ☺️☺️
I hope to see this happening when Madhu goes in RK cabin ☺️
Lovely job can't wait for next part πŸ€—
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Part shivu πŸ˜Š waiting for next part. 😳 your being high on inspiration and penning down is boon for usπŸ˜†
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Superb start!!!

Liked madhu day dreamin abt RK...new n very interesting...n he wants to see her for gud presentation..ok eager for nxt n thanks for the PM!!!!
Ni33 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful first part. Can't wait for the next part. Wonder what will happen next.
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Start πŸ‘
Continue soon πŸ˜³
AzraZaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome part
Madhus daydreaming   hehehehehehehe... πŸ˜†
thanx for pm