riakhan364 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
what the hell?hope it becms wrong.
Edited by riakhan364 - 9 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Its best to wait and watch especially considering parts of this article are fake, Suraiya is not with Zain on this business trip it is just him and Aaliya. In the precap we saw Aaliya go missing and I doubt its because she stormed off from Zain and got lost on her own

Plus keep in mind what has been reported in spoilers does not always happen. For example, Suraiya never found medicine in Zubair's room linking him in Usman's accident ; Zain did not force Aaliya to sign divorce papers, she did so on her own ; Rehan never saved Aaliya from goons!

As for this new entry, its quite possible Suraiya brings her in believing that ZaYa's divorce will be finalized and she can get her married to Zain.

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ok Zain promised his mom but he didn't know what was that promised was.after know truth he don't have reason to give her talaq nor Suri have to say Zain to give Aliya talaq.if now she ask him to marry other girl and not bring Aliya back it not make any sense.she will lose Zain with this becz he just love his wife madly he never will forgive Suri for make him do such a big thing.CV'S not that idiot to bring this ridiculous thing after give us some hopes.
anku94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg nooo! this doesnt seem true since surraiya never went to Mathran with them ... unless something changes today. but clearly its confirmed that theres gona be a new entry and since its a girl, im sure its gona be for Surraiya to pair her with Zain -___- at the end of the day, my main hope is that Zain doesnt say the third talaaq cuz that would really be worst of all
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nooo...this SHOULD NOT happen...
3rd TALAAQ...then zain engaged...this is the worst news ever...

Please tweet the cvs...

We are currently loving the track...please do not do something which will make us HATE BEINTEHAA FOREVER...😡

Hoping this is the FAKEST SPOILER EVER...
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
 I  don't want to read ds article.

Is  Farhan  sir cheatd us?

This sanam is cameo or ML.?
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Article didn't make any sense. We have to keep ourselves calm & wait for the happenings
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
God I will stop watching beitnhaa from today itself only because can't see zain with anyone else and ...I am over addicted to bi ...
So it may take time so from now nly giving up I hate CVS 
-Minion- thumbnail
no more cameo plz why cv's bring so many cameos.i am sure if that girl is coming then she also will end up part of Zarina plan.
shahz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont believe this article..its full of rubbish.Suri isnt with Zain Aliya is, if Zain and Suri's car broke and Aliya gives them a lift then won't Suri also be with them in the jungle.What crap,these people need to get there facts right about present before writing about the future track.
And this girl is a side character she cant marry Zain she will suit better wid that Bilal.
They must have found out about this new entry and made their own script.
I think Zain wont give 3rd Talakh but will tell Suri he did and in the engagement the truth is revealed.
I hope nd pray thats what happens.After so much progression in ZaYa's relationship cv's cant let the divorce happen.