Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alvina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
May b she will b selected by surraiya for zain but something is wrong with the facts in this article, aliya will not vent out her feelings in front of surraiya
WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meghapaim

But when did suraiya come with zain it was only zaya and common people if aliya give lift to zain do u think suriya will stay in the broken down vehicle something fishy about article may be she is the new entry but think story will be different

Yeah maybe!!! Hope so...want zain to break engagement midway
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
this article not make sense.cv's showing nafessa true out if they want to show ZaYa divorce then why trip and all this.i pray it fake article.
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please guys dont get disheartened keep watching the show at least being a true fan of zaya may be the article wrong
Spillthetea thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
What the hell is this? 😑
So cvs fooled us 😭
I hate them
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This article looks fake for me πŸ˜•
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I feel ZaYa will just separate without third talaaq and Suri promised that Zain will marry of her choice girl but on the day of Nikaah or Sagai Aaliya will be proved innocent and Suraiya will get to know that ZaYa were never divorced
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Everyone needs to calm down, obviously this article contains a lot of lies. Suri didn't even go Matheran and Zain's car never broke down in order for Aliyah to give him a lift!

We have been getting some beautiful episodes, just enjoy them and keep watching. BI will not disappoint! There is no RM or divorce.

Oh yeah...remember pree also tweeted tht dis week iz filled wid awsum epis...and im sure she know wht we fans like
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AkkiLuvsNBT-

I feel ZaYa will just separate without third talaaq and Suri promised that Zain will marry of her choice girl but on the day of Nikaah or Sagai Aaliya will be proved innocent and Suraiya will get to know that ZaYa were never divorced

Yeah man...tht can happen
WarriorGirl- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Anisha.

This article looks fake for me πŸ˜•

I want it to be fake...maybe media is taking revenge from us for bashing them in a post @ dis forumπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰