katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hie friends
I am back with my torture
Its an is based on precap
I know nothing like this is going to happen but hope u like it

Zain drove his car as fast as possible.
His eyes all fiery red and tears pouring down his eyes he remembered how aaliya told him that she would leave him and go and go far away and pleaded to him not give her third tallaq but he didn't listen to her and insist pushed her left the room.
It had been after six hours he returned to his room to find her note "zain I love u I am going aallah hafiz" he ran out of the room to enquire the hotel staff about her the gaurd said the hotel chaffer had dropped her at echo point half an hour away from the hotel

Zain speeeded the car as fast as possible. He searched for her "aaliya aaliya" he shouted at the top of his voice "aaliya "as he climbed the cliff of the mountain as he saw her walking soulless on the edge of the cliff "aaliya he shouted as he ran towards her "he remembered her words "I will go away I will go far away "

He pulled her seconds before she could jump of the clifff "pagal ho mar jaati "
Tumhe kya MATLAB mujhe chodo zain mar janee do mujhe "as she got out of his hands and tried to jump .

He dragged her down the cliff
She kept on shouting "chodo zain chodo mujhe zain "

Finally he pinned her to the trunk of the tree
"Tum toh bahut badi phatuu nikli AALIYA ZAIN ABDULLAH"
These words sounded heaven to both of them
"Ha hu main phatuu zain hu main darpok Nahi jee sakti tumhare bina ...tumhe bol bol me than gayi me mat do mujhe tessra talaaq mat do ...zain mar Jane do mujhe tumse alag hooke had pal Marti hu main tumhari pheli smile tumahra mujhe choona humari kiss sab mujhe tadpati hai zain zain tumhari sab baate mujhe sata thee hai tum kyun nahi samjthe hai mein zind nahi reh sakti tumhare bins marr Jane do marr Jane do"

As she fell down in the ground. The wet soil made her dress filthy and dirty.
Held his legs "zain I can't live without u don't do this to me let me die kuch air nahi soch sakti tunahre Siva Maine zain "

Zain kneeled down and wiped her tears "aaliya "and then pressed his forehead against her forehead and his nose brushed against her and then his lips inched towards her she parted her lips so their lips could meet in unison but the phone rang he came out of the trance and pushed aaliya back as her back hit with the trunk she croed "aalah "and cried harder and louder .

He picked up the phone "ha rehaan bolo "and suddenly zain fell on the ground with a thud and screamed "dad" as he pulled his hair aaliya got up and moved to zain as she saw his fall on the ground "kya hua,zain "as,she picked up the phone she said "hello "and heard the story in the other side of the phone she had faint smile on her face as well as tears poured down her face as she saw zain pulling his hair and crying "je aalah Hafiz "she said and kept the phone the truth was out.

Zain she whispered as she kept her hands on his knees.
Zain cried louder as he said "I am sorry aaliya why didn't I listen to you why didn't I hit me aaliya hit me "as he took her hands and began to hit himself "zainnn"she shouted and pulled him into a hug he cried louder hugging her chest her clothes got wet with his tears she felt his tears trickle down her skin "zain "she just held ho tighter "
"Aaliya I am sorry kyun nahi suni Maine tumhari baat kyun nahi suni "as he cried harder.
"Its OK zain sab theek hojayenga "she hugged him.
"Aaliya dad he bola tha aaliya kuch galat nahi karsakti kyun woh yaad nahi aaya mujhe kyun " he cried harder
"Daaad"he shouted as he cried in her arms
"Zain shhh"as she held his face in her hands and wiped of the tears
"Its k zain"
"Aaliya I love u I died everyday without u I couldn't live without I tried forgetting you but I couldn't aaliya I couldn't"as he hugged her .
"Zain I know you love me ...I love u zain I love u "as she broke the house wiped his tears
"I am sorry I couldn't prove myslef right "as she held her ears .
"I am sorry aaliya hit me hit me please "as he pulled his hair.
"Zain shhh "and he hugged her
"Aur tum kya karne wali thee kudne waali thee yaha se "as he held her "ek baar bhi nahi socha mere baare mein "

"Zain Maine kya karti u weren't ready to listne Maine marna chahthi par tumse judaa hona Main pagal hojati "zain held her face and kissed her whole face mercilessly as they were longing from so much time
"I am really sorry I am really sorry "as he placed a small peck on her lips and hugged her. She hugged him back as rested his back on the tree

After few minutes of hugging each other tightly pulling each other closer letting no space left between them.
"Zain"she whispered .
Zain got up held her hands and the walked out on the road .
It started raibingt heavily.
As it water poured down from the clouds the soil from their clothes washes together with the soil their pains their sufferings washed off tmas they walked hand in hand staring at each other.
It looked liked someone in the sky may be usman cried as he was proved right of marrying the two purest souls on the earth and probably aalah cried as he regretted giving his two favorite kids the sufferings for three big months and as the the clouds thudered it seemed that aalah promised his kids never to give them so much pain and as they walked the through the roads ...with a stronger bond of love to begin a new chapter of their life the sky cried for all the sufferings for all the pains they left behind ...

I hope I did justice .
Actually I didn't like the last part but then no option ...hope u ppl like it
Leave back ur comments and criticisms.
Thank you for reading it patiently

Edited by katmaan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jainjinal0 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
u hv frgtn other os of urs 😕
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jainjinal0

u hv frgtn other os of urs 😕

That need lots of time ... Actually I need to type a lot that I ensure next week mein who ho jayenga
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
superb
very well written
thanks for pm
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful one.
well written.
thanks for pm.keep writing more.