Harshad/Zain is Awesome!!

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Did I mention how great Harshad was today?? I mean he's being fabulous all along.

Zain is the one, who is going through immense inner turmoil. He loves her, but he can't tell her. Hell, not only her but he is lying to himself. All he can give her is his hatred. He yearns for her, but can't have her. All he can do is push her away. He hates her tears, but can't wipe them away. All he can do is give her even more pain and tears. Probably he even wants to forget everything that happened, but he can't forget his mom's tears, Dad's lifeless body, and those false charges and allegations that weren't true at all. Hence he can't forgive her yet again. He has all mixed feelings and it's tough. Alas he knew his Aliya is as innocent as their love.

Specifically today:

I so loved when he wipes off her tears one by one from each eye. Then his outburst and when he cries saying "kyun na doon talaq" He is in as much pain as Aliya is. Just the way she doesn't want to hear a 3rd talaq from him, he is also cursing his luck for throwing away that one person he loves dearly. He also accepts that he was happy with her and loved her like anything.

And we have already seen his possessive side yesterday when it came to his MEZ.

Harshad is awesome at portraying Zain's character and the situation he is going through. Hats off to him!!

Also mujhe teri zaroraat hai fits them perfect! I loved it when Zain opens his eyes to look at Aliya and exactly then it plays mujhe teri zaroraat hai!!

And of course hats off to Preetika/Aliya too, but I had to give it to Harshad/ Zain today.

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
yeah agree with you more than aliya zain is in so much pain. he loves her more than his life but cant tell her..he is wiping her tears he himself is crying omg harshad was so so perfect for zain no one else can do justice to zain..harshad nailed it today πŸ‘
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Harshad portrays Zain's inner turmoil brilliantly πŸ‘
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I LOVE how you have described Zain's true state and feelings, the poor guy is in a lot of turmoil. There is war between his head and heart, and it's taking everything for him not to give in. Really excited about this track, can't wait to see how it unravels.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful post!! Yes Harshad/Zain is just awesome! There aren't any words to explain how perfect his acting is. and he never fails to blow us all away.
Filmyarchu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on Post and Harshad Arora I have not come across any actor like you hats off and please take a bow even words are less to praise your talent. I agree with everything you said and set out beautifully.
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This guy is truly amazing guys. After each episode he leaves me with an awe and I know u all agree πŸ˜‰
xXxNoreen786xXx thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Bang on post. I love mujhe Teri zaroorat hain its a perfect song for zaya especially to portray zains inner turmoil and pain. The past few episodes harshad and preetika have been bang on with portraying zaya character hats off to them.
The past few episodes I've literally been watching in tears. When zaya cry its so truly from the heart in hurts to see them in the state and situation they are in.
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous! Fantastically explained! Harshad was absolutely fantastic yesterday! His confusion,his love and hate for Aliya. the way he wanted to excuse her but couldn't was all very well captured by the CVs, FABULOUSLY, FANTASTICALLY, enacted by Harshad and beautifully written by you!πŸ˜‰ Yesterday Zain's pain and desperation was evidently tangible. It could be felt and tasted. And you've brought all the emotion in your word.Congrats!
For this episode, I want to accolade the CVs and HarshadπŸ‘πŸ‘
Pree was fantastic too but Harshad ruled yesterday's episode!!!!!!!!!

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Harshad nailed yesterday.he perfectly bring Zain emotions and pain.the way Zain crying like a baby my heart went for him.he is in big turmoil he love Aliya want to be with her but he can't able to forget his mom pain and dad death which he think all happened becz of her.when he will know true i can see he will going to broken again.