yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi everyone!
Firstly, I must say, the last two days have been a complete treat (minus those new entries). So congratulations to all those who contributed in making those episodes so awesome. :)

Secondly, once again sharing my thoughts. Sorry, cannot help it. Beintehaa makes you want to talk beinteeha (a lot). lol πŸ˜†

Zain and Aliyah:

They finally got the chance to be alone, undisturbed, not influenced by others and talk their heart out - thoughts/feelings they have been holding to themselves for so long. Aliyah by asking him not to give her the third divorce showed Zain what she feels and what she wants. Her feelings are not hidden anymore. The way she kept repeating those words in today's episode reflected how deeply she is affected by it all. Zain on the other hand, cannot forget those scenes which keep haunting him - the police, his mom, his dad. It's like, he needs those images in order to make him not fall weak and stick to his hatred and to his intention of divorcing Aliyah. You could see in the last two episodes how much Zain actually loves Aliyah and how he feels sad, bad and angry for having to do what he is doing because only by giving divorce he feels that he will be fair towards his mom and dad.

Malik:

His intentions have been bad from the very start and both Zain and Aliyah have slapped him. Aliyah even slapped him in front of others and the kind of creep he seems to be, he won't just disappear that easily. His eyes gave a hint. If Aliyah has been shown missing, it's likely to be that Malik is behind it. But the fact that Zain shouted that he is not liking it (the fact that he cannot find her), once again shows his concern and love.

Rehan & Fahad & Nafeesa:
So, Rehan has already figured out that Nafeesa has been behind it all. He probably creates a situation which scares her and she confesses. I believe, he must have first consulted Fahad and it's Fahad to whom Nafeesa directly confesses whilst Rehan must be with other members in the background/hiding somewhere. Now, that Nafeesa's truth will be out, what will happen to her? Will she stay in BV? They have shown so much hatred towards Aliyah because they thought it was Aliyah. Will they show equal if not more hatred towards Nafeesa? If she is kicked out of the house, chances her high that she might still want to revenge somehow...- she could either join Suri's sister or she will make Ayat's life miserable or she could complicate Rehan's life as he was the one who revealed the truth. To be honest, I would just like her to stay quiet and not take any sort of revenge this time. Let her turn positive instead as we already have too many negative people in this show. The only problem would be that it will be difficult for people to trust her now.

The new entries:

Seriously, I am so not interested in them and I don't even find them fit for this show. She looks older than her sister and her son, though it is claimed that he will be negative, looks like one who actually is a bit silly and follows his mom's instructions. I am not sure if he is by nature a bad person, I rather think that he lets his mom do the brain job instead of using it on his own. This is the first impression I got from today's episode.

So, how will things move forward now?

• Zain: He rushes to save Aliyah and decides to not give her divorce before he is being told that she is innocent. He does not want her to be out of his life. I can imagine Aliyah be in danger but not willing to leave the scene until Zain confirms her that he won't give her divorce (though, I wouldn't want that to happen this way).
Big question: How will Zain react once truth is out? Will he be able to forgive himself? Hopefully, it will be a scene which will make him realize why Usman Abduallah uttered Aliyah's name and why he wanted so much that they both stick together. This should be the lesson Zain should learn from all this - to trust his dad's decision and to trust in the person whom his dad chose for her. From this moment onward, their relationship should be so rock solid that no Suriyah, Suriyah's sister or Rehan can shake it. This is what I'd like.

Another big question: What about his promise to Suriyah? Let us wait and watch. I do not think that he will doubt his mom. So, she will still have a huge influence on him. The earlier Zain knew that his mom does not like Aliyah and ignored many things she said. The Zain now, how different will he be?

Another question: How will this revelation affect his relationship with Rehan? Will he finally understand that he did play the role of a big brother? Will he show appreciation to such an extent that if in future Aliyah needs to go to Rehan's place for the sake of his kids, Zain will not question his and Aliyah's intentions? Will he be able to see the purity of his intention and concern?

• Aliyah: She probably had a kit kit with Zain before she is kidnapped by Malik('s gang). She will be in danger and will hope that Zain finds her. She also got curious by what Rehan said and is waiting for the day that everyone finds out that she is innocent and has been treated wrongly all along.
Question: Once Aliyah is proven innocent, will she continue to work at BV? Will she give the whole property to Zain?

• The new entries: I personally would like to see that Zain and Aliyah are a team again. It will be Aliyah who will figure out that Suri's sis intentions are not good and if the spoiler is true that Suri and Zain will allow Bilal to join, it will be Aliyah who will help Suri and Zain. These new entries could actually teach a lesson to Suri and could be an eye-opener - for Suri to finally see the bad she herself does and the good that Aliyah does as well as possibly understanding and whole-heartedly accepting Usman Abduallah's decision. Will that happen? Hmmm, I doubt, but I'd still like that to happen.

• Nafeesa: Fahad will kick her out. Shazia will be happy (though she is hoping for a divorce herself). Suriyah will be angry - what will she do? Suri does not accept defeat and likes to punish people. Rizwan & Ayat: Will they accept her in their house? Is this the end of her character?

Shew, this much for now. Excited to watch tomorrow's episode. I think Beintehaa's team should make a series of movies instead of daily shows. πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

P.S. This post is so long...so I am not proof-reading it. lol

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lol dat new entry guy is raman's lawyer in yhmπŸ˜†
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Lol dat new entry guy is raman's lawyer in yhmπŸ˜†

haha...thanks. I only watch Beintehaa πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yayzindagi

haha...thanks. I only watch Beintehaa πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

He is playin comical role there so i dont think he wil b shown negative by natureπŸ˜›
yayzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

He is playin comical role there so i dont think he wil b shown negative by natureπŸ˜›

Hahaha. He seemed to be playing a similar one here too - at least, his entry was a funny one. πŸ˜›