But will Fahaad do the same?...

bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi
While watching today's episode I was thinking of one thing...when Nafeesa gets exposed then what will her punishment be? Because Aliya was accused of Nafeesas actions and her consequences were that she gets kicked of the house, and the divorce...so will Fahaad do the same as Zain did to Aliya...and if Fahaad does do the same then will Suraiya support him just like she did in Zains situation? It's going to be interesting to see what happens!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I dont think it will happen even if fahad throws her out ...suraiya will not...may b zarina will join with nafeesa to execute her plans if she is thrown out
bella_mango thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

I dont think it will happen even if fahad throws her out ...suraiya will not...may b zarina will join with nafeesa to execute her plans if she is thrown out

True about zarina joining with nafeesa!..
But about surri I don't think that would be fair because if she told zain to do so then why not Fahaad right?
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think dis tym she will be fare cz nafeesa has planned all these to hurt suri oly...she never intended to hurt zaya...so i think she will throw nafeesa out