Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

Exactly!!
u see the article mentioned abt Suraiyaa's promise. Seriously when did she ask him to remarry after divorce?? These ppl got 4 ears😆
ok it's a possibility and we fans discussed that in the forum. Now it became a news😲

that's why we need to stop prediction about negative thing.BI is unpredictable CV'S always do what we not expect.Suri will ask for Zain to remarry again which not look coming soon.i think before she think about something like that she will be expose or Zarina issue will come out
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutegurlx

i m saying maybe suraiya must have taken a promise regarding zain's divorce or second marraige and we know tht how much zain loves his mom
well even i dont believe this article and i know fr sure thy will be together by the end of this week

yes sure. even we thought that at some point, but again Zain agreeing to that so easily. It doesn't make sense. perhaps the promise might cause problem in the future though.

Regardless I believe ZaYa's love will win any obstacle. So just take a chill pill :)

yes that's the spirit!!
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

agree Suri promise might create more mess for Zain but it not related to Rehan Aliya.soon that promise will get to break before Suri can do anything becz i feel with Zarina her every true will also come out.

yes it's a love story and there will be problems to face. Don't wrry ZaYa will get free from it too. And Zarina..I don't wanna predict anything now. I wanna observe her😆
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

that's why we need to stop prediction about negative thing.BI is unpredictable CV'S always do what we not expect.Suri will ask for Zain to remarry again which not look coming soon.i think before she think about something like that she will be expose or Zarina issue will come out

yup extremely unpredictable and somewhat I like it.
yeah Zarina may become a helping hand for ZaYa.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nt believing the spoilers wait till u see it
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Suri very well knows that her secrets about plotting against Aaliya will come out soon,so the promise most likely be 'whatever happens in the future or whoever speak against me,you should trust me'...That's why Zain's answer was 'I trust you' with a smile. She was kind of taking an anticipatory bail😛 Just my pov 😊