Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
some fans need to stop write negative prediction or fake spoiler.many fans end up believe those.
LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nope i don't see this happening honestly. and that website isn't reliable. I trust only Fuzion 😃
zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cutegurlx

even i think tht after knowing the truth zain will not believe suraiya but we shld remember about the promise which zain made to his mom ... suriaya can take the wrong advantage of tht... wht do u guyxxx think about it

well I can assure u that he won't believe this cheap allegation even now. When the truth comes out, fo course not.

Well we don't know exactly what he promised Suraiyaa, but I don't think it was regarding defaming Aliya with somebody else.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Okay come on, if he agreed to a second marriage, why would he look happy afterwards? It doesn't add up.
Don't believe this spoiler, please...it's more of a negative speculation...
cutegurlx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

well I can assure u that he won't believe this cheap allegation even now. When the truth comes out, fo course not.

Well we don't know exactly what he promised Suraiyaa, but I don't think it was regarding defaming Aliya with somebody else.

i m saying maybe suraiya must have taken a promise regarding zain's divorce or second marraige and we know tht how much zain loves his mom
well even i dont believe this article and i know fr sure thy will be together by the end of this week
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

agree with you the way storyline going i don't find that happening.after true come out Zain not going to question on Aliya character becz he know how much that girl love him and want to be with him.metromasti article mostly base on prediction not spoiler.

Exactly!!
u see the article mentioned abt Suraiyaa's promise. Seriously when did she ask him to remarry after divorce?? These ppl got 4 ears😆
ok it's a possibility and we fans discussed that in the forum. Now it became a news😲
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

agree Suri promise might create more mess for Zain but it not related to Rehan Aliya.soon that promise will get to break before Suri can do anything becz i feel with Zarina her every true will also come out.
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

This is the second time it happened, jeez...

Plus, this 'spoiler' doesn't even make any sense so it's obviously fake...

if they really wanted to make it look like a real article, at least they shud have proofread it. Though it wud have been a worthless trick anyway😆 We ain't fools.
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Okay come on, if he agreed to a second marriage, why would he look happy afterwards? It doesn't add up.

Don't believe this spoiler, please...it's more of a negative speculation...

make sense to me!!
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

some fans need to stop write negative prediction or fake spoiler.many fans end up believe those.

yup. We already had a tiff abt this earlier.