Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The update is too amazing I always love thriller stories while reading it I feel like I am on a roller coaster ride can't wait too read more plzz continue soon
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
AMAZING TANYA
REALLY TOO GOOD
THANKS FOR PM
ALL THE BEST FOR UR PRACTICALS
Edited by zaya-firdose - 10 years ago
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it Tanya...
Both are escaping from hospital...
Continue soon...
Thanks for the pm..
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow awsm update
Loved it
Very nicely written
Continue soon
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wonderful update !!!๐Ÿ‘
nicely penned๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
loved it โค๏ธ
thanks for d pm..
waiting for d next part..
aman1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Lovely update Tanya๐Ÿค—
Keep writing
Tnx 4 pm๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
And they met again ๐Ÿ˜†
Aww she gave blood too
loved the update dear
enjoyed reading every bit of it
do continue soon
thanks for the PM
Edited by .Anisha. - 10 years ago
cupcaked thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I had an awesome practical guys. Okay. I am not gonna tell you 'what' it was because it is for Bio students only. Others won't get... uh... like it. Its like.. leave it! But it went really well. Awesome actually. And the Viva was awesome too. So I am back with the next part of my FF. Hope you all like it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back Stairs
Aaliya's POV

What's with him? He's all like 'ooh this is so dirty' and all. He can't even touch the !@#$%^&* railing. And you know what? He is like... a spoilt rich brat. Stupid!

"Tum bhi waha suicide krne aayi thi?" What kind of a question is that?

"Nahi. Sightseeing kr rhi thi!"

"Hey, don't use sarcasm please! And you know na, you were drunk"

"Pi hui thi, lekin hosh mei toh.. nahi thi. Par I know I was drinking" Of course I know I am drinking. First I thought of starting drugs. But then my Mom stopped me. No, she didn't in person. She's not with me anymore. Then I thought to reduce the pain at least I could 'try' to drink. And I am not a addict yet, but will become soon. I wish!

We reached down the stairs. And walked to the road street. Suddenly I felt a pull on my hand. "Woahhh!" "Shhh!" He covered my mouth with his hand. What is up with him?

"Tumhari problem ky-?"

"Shhh! Woh dekho police officers. Agar woh hume inn kapdo mei dekh lete na toh sochte ki hum pagal khane se bhage hai. So shhh!" What???

"They are gone! You can leave me now!"

"Mujhe bhi koi shok nhi hai tumhe bachane ka!"

"Of course!" I said sarcastically.

"Will you stop using sarcasm with me woman? Cause I am not liking it!" He said as he walked away.

"Hey wait!" I ran behind him "Look I am sorry. Its a old habit. Look, lets try this TOGETHER. Like together as in we will try to do what we were doing last night, together this time. Of all the possible ways!"

Okay I don't think he is approving this idea of mine. "NO!"

"Listen, I don't even know you. And neither do you. So I just wanna be sure this happens. I have always been so dependant. On my Mom. But she passed away because of my Dad. I wanna be sure. Please!" He seems to have melted.

"Fine!" Hurray!

"Great! Lets go to my home!" He gave me a confused look. "Or we could go to yours as well. I am totally cool with it"

"I don't have any home!" What does he mean? Did I say something wrong? Allah!

Aaliya's House
Narrator's POV (that would be me!)

They reached Aaliya's home. But the strange thing was Aaliya stopped at the back entrance.

"Why are you stopping here?" Zain asked confused. This girl was something else! Something he never thought exists.

"I don't have house keys!" He raised a disapproving brow "Look, I lost it a year ago. So will you get inside, cause I am shivering out here!" He got up the stairs. Now, there was a small window open half. Aaliya put her head into it.

"Zain? Can you please just push a little bit?" Aaliya asked.

"With pleasure!" He thumped her inside. She fall on the boxes kept. She seemed well organised with the entering with the window thing no.

"Okay lets try this now!"

"Do you have plastic wrap?" He asked.

"Plastic wrap? Yeah maybe!" She pulled out a roll of plastic wrap from beneath her clothes kept messy on the couch. Zain's eyes widened.

"Suffocation!" He said taking the roll from her hand.

"Suffocation?" Aaliya asked rather confused.

"We are going to wrap this plastic around our face. When the amount of oxygen will decrease and the brain will not receive any amount of oxygen, it will STOP working. And THUMP!" He said. Aaliya looked scared.

"Tie it around me first!"

"No, me!" He said. Aaliya took the plastic roll from his hands and starting wrapping it around his face. Okay, she HAD to admit. His face was really LONG. She had to go round and round him to cover his face with it.

"Hogya!" She said heaving a sigh. "Ab tum mera kro!" But how could he? She closed her eyes and stood in front of him. But him? Well, he kept googling with the plastic wrap. Why you ask? Well, HE CAN'T BREATHE. That difficult to understand? Like seriously. Huff!

"Crap! Mujhe pta tha tum nhi kr paoge! Kyun kaha mujhse?" She starts tearing the plastic out of his face so that he could breathe "Agar tum mar jaate toh tumhara toh suicide ho jaata, JAIL MEI JAATI!"

"Mujhe todhi na pta tha!" He said breathing heavily. Aaliya went and stood near the window. Zain went too. After a while of thinking, Aaliya started again.

"Zain... do you think its a sign?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phewww! Sorry guys I have to update other works too. Next update tomorrow. You won't have to wait much. So chill and comment and like. And DO comment and like. ITS NOT A JOKE. No comments, no updates. I need full 2 pages of comments till tomorrow morning whatsoever. So do comment. PM's in a while.

Thanks a lot for reading.
Lots of love,
-Tanya.

Edited by harshadcrazyfan - 10 years ago
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What r they mad but seriously I loved it continue soon plzz
RUHANIKAA thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazing update!!!!๐Ÿ‘