Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: iman_harshika

Now I have question... I have read WU...it says in precap zain seraching for aliya!!
We all r thinking aliya must be kidnapped by malik!
Wat if she went back...coz rehaan said her innocence ll be out soon! He knows who is the real culprit!! (Actually personally I dont think so aliya ll go back even though rehaan said her to stay dere!! Bt u never know BI cvs!! If aliya goes back..I think it ll ba bad decision!! Bt I hope n wish nothing happens lyk dat...she must be kidnapped!! Now lets see hw zaij comes to know abut it!! )

Doubt Aaliya left, I'm sure Malik is behind her going missing. Malik was not happy Aaliya slapped him so he probably figured he will teach her a lesson.

Originally posted by: -Saheba-

Wonderful post Mandy. you've said it all.

I was keeping my expectations low as I did not want to be disappointed but in the end we got a continuation scene and I am very happy about that.

With the day for the third talaaq nearing, it totally makes sense that Aaliya would be desperate to save her marriage and I'm glad that this was showed today with her murmuring in her sleep. Even unconsciously, she knows that Zain won't believe her if she said that she didn't do anything so not once did she say that 'i didn't do anything zain' as I thought she might..she just kept saying not to give her third talaaq.

And Zain breaking down, you are so right we got to see just how deep that night broke him..he still loves her but he doesn't trust her anymore. That's why they say trust is something that takes time to build but it takes as little 1 second to break. I want to see how both zaya work together to nurture that trust back to life. This is a journey I'm looking forward to. :)

The precap has me so excited!!! I really hope that Nafeesa is revealed in front of everyone this week. And I want Zain to find out while he's still on the trip. And when Zain does find out, I want him to have a flashback where he remembers Usman's last word again.

Low expectations are key to enjoying an episode, learned that from IPK days.

Exactly Aaliya knows Zain has lost all trust in her and is willing to live with his hate but a divorce is absolute no. I felt for her and I'm glad they showed that even in her sleep she is begging that he not go through with this. CVs are doing an excellent job making up for the sloppy execution we got last week. They have really delivered and we are getting the scenes we longed to see with ZaYa

Perfectly said about trust! ZaYa had a great foundation, it seemed unbreakable but when you have so many people plotting to break two people apart eventually it was inevitable. I want to see the same thing, obviously despite their love for each other things are not going to be the same, too much has happened to go back to being in their perfect bubble. Zain and Aaliya have some tough challenges ahead of them but its all part of their journey.

Usman's last words will come full circle with Zain, there will come a time where he will understand exactly why Usman called Aaliya's name.
Edited by .Mandy. - 10 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Thank goodness there was a continuation tonight, I was fearing there would not be. I so wanted a scene where Zain would be shown conflicted and its begun! Zain loves Aaliya so much but his belief that she filed the complaint is holding him back, he believes she destroyed their love, their happiness but she didn't and the day he learns this he will repent so much

Zaroorat fits Zain and Aaliya perfectly, the scene where they are sleeping and Zain just wraps himself around Aaliya was beautifully shot! It spoke volumes for their love and how much they need each other.

Aaliya is back in slapping mode but for the right reasons, Malik deserved it though there is a part of me cheering for this sleaze because he did manage to bring ZaYa closer

After disappointing last week, Rehan is back to doing what he does best and that is putting his skills and connections as a lawyer to good use! I'm so glad he is hot on Nafeesa's trail and he will surely play a role in proving Aaliya's innocence.

Precap was damn good! Aaliya is missing and Zain is going crazy with worry, this business trip is serving as an epiphany for him to realize just how much he loves and needs Aaliya in his life. Zain can't let her go just like that, its not that easy. I'm loving this track, the pain, the intensity, BI is back on track!!

On a side note: I'm liking Bilal from the little I've seen, he reminds me of Shazia and looked adorable! I don't think he will be much of a threat.

Who do you think Nafeesa confessed to, Fahad or Rehan? I'm thinking Rehan who hopefully recorded everything!

@Mandy-ve:- 'Mujhe teri Zaroorat Hain" - Perfect title and perfect way to describe ZaYa relationship at this point. They started out with hating each other, then got married due to circumstances but now they have become the adhoora part of each other. They are incomplete with each other. It is not just love at this point - it is more than that. ZaYa need each other to feel complete and the song was so apt for them. Loved the starting scene. Zain full on band bajaooing of Malik and then he tenderly lifts Aliyah and takes her to the bed.

Zain just can't stay away from Aliyah can he? His inner turmoil, his anguish, his pain on one side but his longing to have Aliyah in his arms, to be near his love - Gosh the scene was so heart breaking. One time Usmaan saab said that Zain if he falls in love then he would love the person with everything he has and how true Usmaan was when he said this. Zain loves Aliyah with all his heart and he just couldn't stop himself from hugging her to himself and sleeping off. I felt aww at this scene.

Aliyah begging Zain to not give the third talaq - her pain coming across even when she is not in her senses. And I am really happy that Zain witnessed this. He knows how bad Aliyah is also suffering. And somewhere I felt Zain was feeling so bad for putting Aliyah through all this. I felt he was hugging her to console her and to give her comfort.

And definitely loving the way Rehan is trying to figure out what has happened and why the complaint was filed. Looks like he already has his suspicions on Nafeesa and precap looks very good. But somehow I feel Nafeesa is talking to Fahad and not to Rehan. But will Fahad tell everyone the truth?

And Zain was looking very tensed in the precap - Where has Aliyah disappeared to? Did Malik do something wrong with Aliyah? Loving this track so far but really not understanding the rush the creatives are having in closing out all the loops. I do hope the show has more to tell rather than closing of the show with ZaYa united.
Edited by psarada - 10 years ago
DeepKaur12 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome post mandy. nothing to add more !!, each passing day it's becoming so exciting , can't wait to see ZAYA in one frame
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Zain will break the promise.
He promised , coz of Aalia he nd his mom was tortured by cops and demise of his dad.
Once the truth comes out, Aalia was nt responssible whatever dey gone through , he will break the promose.
Stil 3rd T is nt over , suri has told her sis Zain has given T to Aalia.
Before ZaYa return , the truth should come out.Rehan also told Aalia to be der.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: psarada

@Mandy-ve:- 'Mujhe teri Zaroorat Hain" - Perfect title and perfect way to describe ZaYa relationship at this point. They started out with hating each other, then got married due to circumstances but now they have become the adhoora part of each other. They are incomplete with each other. It is not just love at this point - it is more than that. ZaYa need each other to feel complete and the song was so apt for them. Loved the starting scene. Zain full on band bajaooing of Malik and then he tenderly lifts Aliyah and takes her to the bed.

Sarada-ve 🤗 so sorry for the late reply! I'm here now and I love what you said about ZaYa becoming the adhoora part of each other .. beautiful!

Zain just can't stay away from Aliyah can he? His inner turmoil, his anguish, his pain on one side but his longing to have Aliyah in his arms, to be near his love - Gosh the scene was so heart breaking. One time Usmaan saab said that Zain if he falls in love then he would love the person with everything he has and how true Usmaan was when he said this. Zain loves Aliyah with all his heart and he just couldn't stop himself from hugging her to himself and sleeping off. I felt aww at this scene.

Usman knows his son so well, he loves with all his heart and is hurting so much. The scene where he falls asleep next to Aaliya was too good! Harshad and Preetika's comfort level comes across so naturally on screen that you forget they are acting, the scene looked so real and that is the beauty of their scenes. They found comfort in each others arms.

Aliyah begging Zain to not give the third talaq - her pain coming across even when she is not in her senses. And I am really happy that Zain witnessed this. He knows how bad Aliyah is also suffering. And somewhere I felt Zain was feeling so bad for putting Aliyah through all this. I felt he was hugging her to console her and to give her comfort.

Zain cannot see her tears, did you notice how he was wiping them away? It kills him to see her like that but a the same time he feels she is responsible for the misery they are both suffering.

And definitely loving the way Rehan is trying to figure out what has happened and why the complaint was filed. Looks like he already has his suspicions on Nafeesa and precap looks very good. But somehow I feel Nafeesa is talking to Fahad and not to Rehan. But will Fahad tell everyone the truth?

I still say it will be Rehan and not Fahad, but if it were to turn out to be Fahad I cannot see him staying quiet. Would he really take such a selfish step and let ZaYa suffer especially after feeling for Aaliya's last humiliation? Fahad knows she does not deserve this.

And Zain was looking very tensed in the precap - Where has Aliyah disappeared to? Did Malik do something wrong with Aliyah? Loving this track so far but really not understanding the rush the creatives are having in closing out all the loops. I do hope the show has more to tell rather than closing of the show with ZaYa united.

You know I was convinced that it was Malik who was behind this but after seeing tonight's episode, we can now rule that out. Maybe its for the best that it is not Malik, it would have been too cliched which BI is not.

Last week everything was rushed but this week the pace is back on track and they are closing some much needed loopholes.

Sarada, this is why these twists are needed. If ZaYa were to reunite just like that, what would be left to show? Its about their journey, they need to be shown overcoming this slowly because there is a lot left to be exposed not only about Nafeesa but Suraiya as well.

Word Count: 1