Posted: 10 years ago
Can't wait to see the episode.
Nice post..πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by -Anitha- - 10 years ago
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Shiv, nothing can be said about the BI creatives, and that's what i love about them! ZaYa have to work together against Zarina, only logical explanation right?!

I really want to know what this Suri- Zara angle will be about, this track scares me!

Suri's day will come, not yet though, we will have to wait a while for that!

I don't want to see her exposed either...too soon for that.. but she can be bitch slapped πŸ˜†
BIaddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am in love with this song on Zaya. Perfect song for them
iman_harshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well my bad luck I missed today's epi! 😭
Now I m really really excited to watch today's epi n obviously tmrw's

Now I have question... I have read WU...it says in precap zain seraching for aliya!!
We all r thinking aliya must be kidnapped by malik!
Wat if she went back...coz rehaan said her innocence ll be out soon! He knows who is the real culprit!! (Actually personally I dont think so aliya ll go back even though rehaan said her to stay dere!! Bt u never know BI cvs!! If aliya goes back..I think it ll ba bad decision!! Bt I hope n wish nothing happens lyk dat...she must be kidnapped!! Now lets see hw zaij comes to know abut it!! )

Now I think the next ll be double tracks!!
Dat means one side zarina n her son ll plan for property by separating zaya...coz the ryt now track clearly predicts dere ll be no divorce!!n the other side suri ll use zara ! Or obviously zarina nt going to tell suri abut her plans...so maybe she ll unite wid suri to separate zaya!! (Unite in suri plan of using zara)
So basically both parties first goal ll be to separate zaya even from office as well!
The second goal is property were the diff ll come for both parties!!!
Maybe dat ll be the high voltage point wen aliya ll come to know abut zarina plan n dats wen zaya ll unite completely!!
Now lets see hw rehaan gonna fix here?!! (After zarina track...during zarina track suri n zarina ll use rehaan n zara)πŸ˜•

Bt the question here is wen divorce is nt happening...bt zaya ll leave separately...so do u think again zain ll blv on zarina or suri for going against aliya?! Coz truth ll be out!!
Der ll be some feelings for zain n aliya both!! I guess dis they ll develop in office!!
Bt again question zain nt divorcing aliya...so mehr issue solved!! So ll aliya work in BR?!maybe zain force her to work!! Or aliya herself wishes to work!!!
So many questions!!!!!!!
Well lets see hw cvs bring up!!

Keep loving BI!! Keep loving zain n aliya!!!😊😳
HotFuzz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome episode yet again...the first part was intense and beautfully shown..zain loves her so much but he has a major MU about her..but the day seems no far when he will know the truth

Me too cheered for that douchebag Malik as he stirred up emotions in ZaYa

The song is tailor made for ZaYas current track
Attabag1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
A single tear drop from Zain's eyes broke a million hearts... Hold my hand and we will reach our paradise...the heart laments "Mujhe teri zaroorat hai" but the shackles of emotional blackmail once again weave their poisonous web...the soul laments why did you destroy our paradise, the victim replies

"Hum Bewafa Hargiz Na They
Par Hum Wafa Kar Na Sake
Humko Mili Uski Sazaa
Hum Jo Khata Kar Na Sake

Kitni Akeli Thi Wo Raahein Hum Jinpe
Ab Tak Akele Chalte Rahein
Tujhse Bichhadke Bhi O Bekhabar
Tere Hi Gham Mein Jalte Rahein
Tuney Kiya Jo Shikwa
Hum Wo Gilaa Kar Na Sake"

The dream is over, daylight breaks... Even in hate decency prevails " nothing happened between us , nothing will ever happen again"... The words pierced the heart like a poisonous arrow.. Dil roya ki ankh bhar aayee...

Superb performances by Harshad and Pree!!!

Good night and God bless everyone
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Great post Mandy 😊

Harshad and Preetika once again rocked the episode with their exceptional performances, they just continue to amaze me everyday!
Zain's turmoil has begun, i really wanted a track like this. He is stuck between his love, his Aliyah and the pain him and his mother went through. His head and his heart are fighting with each other, he loves Aliyah, but he cannot comprehend why he still does after all "she did".

Our wishes were granted, i wanted him to carry her to bed and he did, not only that but he found comfort in her arms, but that's not possible according to Zain, hence his words to Aliyah in the morning.

This Malik is proving to be of some great use, I love it when Aliyah slaps LOL. Hope she has been kidnapped by him or i'll be happy with Aliyah disappearing for a while as Rehan has told her not to come home yet. Zain needs this time, again to think and have that epiphany.

I think it was Fahad, and I'm hoping he has recorded it and now helps Rehan collate the evidence and bring out the truth. This will probably happen by Friday?!

This is what BI is all about, this is why we watch the show. Eagerly waiting for the episode tomorrow now.

Harshad and Preetika just blow your mind, its hard to believe they are newcomers. The raw emotions they bring out in their characters is sheer brilliance! I felt for Zain as he hit the wall and asked why Aaliya? It is something he's wanted to ask since his father's death but he's only now pouring his heart out, granted Aaliya is out of it but he needed to get it off his chest.

The scene where he falls asleep next to her was beautiful! Zain can deny all he wants but he needs Aaliya in his life, she is his soul mate, his everything but that constant reminder of his parents haunts him a lot. It was obviously not going to be an easy battle for him but he's getting more of a push with this Malik guy. I'm sure he is behind Aaliya being missing in the precap, this is probably why he was not shown arrested right away.

If it is Fahad then I do hope he reveals the truth because he himself felt for Aaliya when Suraiya humiliated her with the second divorce. Fahad needs to be a brother to Aaliya and fight for her.

BI is really at its best right now, I'm just hooked! I mean I loved BI before but this week I've been so anxious to watch the next episode, I think its because there have been no spoilers, promos, segments nothing to really give away what will happen next and I love that!

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

I agree with everything u have written!!
I am so excited that I can't even write anymore!!
I am just eagerly waiting for the upcoming episodes and ZaYa's new found love.

I am not sure. Probably Fahad is standing in front of Nafeesa and Rehaan is also present there. Yeah I hope so too!! And hopefully he becomes successful in proving her innocence in front of Zain and Abdullahs.

And who knows probably after this trip, Zain won't need any proof?? ZaYa's love shall triumph all obstacles.

@bold, that is what I am hoping for that after everything its ZaYa's love that triumphs over all. I know right now Zain is torn but that is how it should be, after all the trauma he went through it wouldn't have made much sense to show him putting it all aside for his love. I am loving the conflicted Zain

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

first part of today episode just brilliant.Harshad nailed it again.Zain want to feel Aliya pain want to believe her but at a same time his mom scream and pain in jail,his dad death in front him come again and again.he is in so much turmoil.love their sleeping scene.they look so perfect.the smile in their face it told how peaceful they were that time in each other arms.
i wish Zain heard when Aliya slapped that cheap but never mind.
precap is just perfect Aliya missing and Zain panic.it again will make him realise that he still want her and love her.Nafessa herself confess her crime which we all want.if Rehan plan such a brilliant idea to make her confess then i think and hope he will record it or Fahad will present with him.
Bilal character look funny one but hope he not get interest in Aliya or try to flirt with her.poor Aliya already have enough.

From the little I saw of Bilal, I liked him! I don't know if he will end up falling for Aaliya or not but right now I don't see him as much of a threat. Bilal looks to be more grey shaded where as his mom looks more dark.

Originally posted by: LazyLad14

harshika were damn cute n bedroom scene..heheπŸ˜†

hats off to harshad n that scene like so many emotions n the way he was cryng ..outstanding..

one thng that really now i wnt 2 knw n want 2c is whthr aftr all ths thng that will happen n 4 days wid thm, will forces zain not 2 gv talaaq 2 aliya..or nafessa truth would be d reason.(which i dnt thnk so)

i just hope whatevr suri said to zain turned n took promise turn out to be blooper..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

but whr d project deal πŸ˜†πŸ˜† jiske liye gay the..πŸ˜‰

I'm hoping for both but keeping expectations low. I really want to see Nafeesa's truth come out to all and for Zain not to give Aaliya a divorce. Zain cannot go through all of this and still feel compelled to divorce Aaliya, no matter the promise. Promises are made to be broken πŸ˜‰

LOL about the deal, its an afterthought for ZaYa now πŸ˜†

mandy0310 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

You have said it all for the episode... I'm too hyper to put words to my thoughts, but I'll answer that question.

I think it's Fahad. The clothes, the built, looked like him. More over, Fahad needs to hear it himself to believe that Nafeesa could do something like this. No one would have believed Rehan, all would have thought that he's favoring Aaliya.

Since Nafeesa self confessed her deeds, she was obviously compelled to, with the fear unknown... So obviously Rehan is around there only, he'll give more proofs and maybe record it. Even if he doesn't, it's for all to see.

The only thing now I wonder is how will ZaYa separate. Just coz of that promise Suraiyya took? But ZaYa will be in office together.. So doesn't that defeats the purpose of that all.. and it's too soon for Suraiyya to use Zara.

I agree with you, like Zain, Fahad too needs to hear it for himself that Nafeesa could sink so low. Sometimes seeing really is believing

Agreed, Rehan has to be around because no one else would have compelled her to confess. Rehan knows he needs something concrete to expose her, this is the only way to do so

The scene with Zain and Suraiya could not have been for nothing, it must come into play soon

Are we sure Zain and Aliyah separate? This promise is how i think the next track will be formed, hope it bring ZaYa closer together. Zarina and her son, need to fit in somewhere too, so maybe they will be used? There are a lot of possibilities, and with BI, you don't know what's next πŸ˜†

No we are not sure of ZaYa's separation but its not something that can be ruled out given the promise scene. I think Zarina will be on ZaYa's side after learning what Aaliya got from Usman, after all she is here only because of money and she will follow the trail that leads her to it.

LiveLifeInBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful post Mandy. you've said it all.
I was keeping my expectations low as I did not want to be disappointed but in the end we got a continuation scene and I am very happy about that.

With the day for the third talaaq nearing, it totally makes sense that Aaliya would be desperate to save her marriage and I'm glad that this was showed today with her murmuring in her sleep. Even unconsciously, she knows that Zain won't believe her if she said that she didn't do anything so not once did she say that 'i didn't do anything zain' as I thought she might..she just kept saying not to give her third talaaq.

And Zain breaking down, you are so right we got to see just how deep that night broke him..he still loves her but he doesn't trust her anymore. That's why they say trust is something that takes time to build but it takes as little 1 second to break. I want to see how both zaya work together to nurture that trust back to life. This is a journey I'm looking forward to. :)

The precap has me so excited!!! I really hope that Nafeesa is revealed in front of everyone this week. And I want Zain to find out while he's still on the trip. And when Zain does find out, I want him to have a flashback where he remembers Usman's last word again.