I am falling for BI <3

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Guys I am loving BI more than ever!! I am just falling for this show and ZaYa all over again! With each episode I am getting hooked up just like once I was bfr.

Now what can I say abt ZaYa's Love??
Possessive Zain "chua kaise tune usse. meri biwi hai wo"
Protective Aliya "ye ek shauhar aur biwi ki beech ka mamla hai. aynda mere shauhar ke bare mein kuch ulti seedhi baat kahi toh mujhse bura aur koi nehi hoga"
haye

And after so many days our ZaYa slept peacefully in each other's arms. Zain's face seemed so calm and relaxed. After all, his nightmare was over as he found her in his arms. And Aliya found solace in his warmth as if his arms r only meant for her. Awwwii their hands were also intertwined. I am loving ZaYa more and more <3

Now abt the precap:
Zain looking for Aliya?? What happened to her?? But I know her shauhar will save her...remb she is only safe with him. And I know he wil protect her at any cost. As a result, he will only shower his love on her and will be able to express his hidden feelings (feelings that he calls hatred but in reality, it's his love only for her).

Ah ha Nafeesa Ji...I am loving ur expressions in that precap and will be waiting for the full picture!!

Lastly CVs bring it on and Thank you!!

Don't u all agree??

Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

WarriorGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Kr Ikr ikr!!! Im lovin Bi totally lyk b4 now...what awsum epis we got frm monday...
Kudos to Bi team
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Beintehaa_ZaYa

Kr Ikr ikr!!! Im lovin Bi totally lyk b4 now...what awsum epis we got frm monday...

Kudos to Bi team

yes yes
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after one week torture full episodes finally this week going rocking.i love first part Zain emotional out brust poor boy is in so much turmoil.he want to accept Aliya at a same time all his pain again knock in his sense.
their sleeping scene was perfect.both were so much peaceful and happy in each other arms.
precap is superb. finally kamini nafessa confess now just wait for Zain to know her truth.Aliya is missing it just going to perfect.it will going to make him confess his love for her again.
zooombie thumbnail

Originally posted by: edwebllalover9

after one week torture full episodes finally this week going rocking.i love first part Zain emotional out brust poor boy is in so much turmoil.he want to accept Aliya at a same time all his pain again knock in his sense.
their sleeping scene was perfect.both were so much peaceful and happy in each other arms.
precap is superb. finally kamini nafessa confess now just wait for Zain to know her truth.Aliya is missing it just going to perfect.it will going to make him confess his love for her again.

oh yeah this week just muaaahh

hey I know I know...he was finally able to bent out his frustration. Even though it was only her sleeping form, but only MKB can do this to him and bring peace to his mind.

awww do I have to tell how much I loved that scene?? I bet all ZaYa lovers wud be

I wanna see Nafeessa begging for mercy. U know she was saying "I wanted to teach a lesson to mom and my intentions weren't to separate ZaYa" Then what makes her so happy when they torture Aliya?? Why does she gang up against Aliya and supports Suraiyaa?? She shud be supporting ZaYa's relationship as she knows Suraiyaa's happiness lies in ZaYa's separation. She is such a double standard woman.

yep yep I am waiting for that to happen...a second round of confession. I love that desperate lover in Zain and his ever so happy Aliya.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I CANT Believe jus a sleeping scene can giv us all sleepless nights...hahaha...i guessthats harshika chemistry for u n their comfy level...omggg...agar working understanding itni achchi hain then we dont need nymore offscreen so called attachmentscoz even th best of frnds co stars cant bring in what harshika brings onscreen...ijus cant get over th scn when harshika fingersintertwinen zain comes more closer to aliya...seriously man what comfort level...i hvnt seen ny tv or film together sleeping together in bed so close as if real life hubby wifey...putting kaala tika on my harshika

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I've explained my happiness about this epi and the previous one abt a hundred times today itself! Again I want 2 say the CVS, are back with a bang and r simply rocking!!! Harsh and Pree r giving their 100%! Congrats 2 them too...
Coming 2 Nafeesa! Gud thing you've brought her topic up. I've seen ppl discussing abt Harsh, Pree, the CVs but none abt Nafeesa. She truly enacted it perfectly in the precap! Fabulous emotions! Gud and uniqye thoughts u have. Thats the reason I luv Beintehaa! The give chance 4 evryone to show their talent! They give a gud track 2 everyone and of course sometimes more imp 2 some charcters like Rehan and Barkat. But dat doesn't matter right now! I love the CVs 4 giving a gud track to everyone and keeping the imp of leads intact! Nafeesa's expressions were superb!👏👏
simran422 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes yes yes! We all are loving BI more than ever! Still drooling over than scene. Dnt knw how many times i watched that scene. I've lost the count. Yesterdays epi was so awesome and perfect. Everything was so good. Cant wait for todays epi! Btw awesome post dear!
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Angel4KMH.BI

oh yeah this week just muaaahh

hey I know I know...he was finally able to bent out his frustration. Even though it was only her sleeping form, but only MKB can do this to him and bring peace to his mind.

awww do I have to tell how much I loved that scene?? I bet all ZaYa lovers wud be

I wanna see Nafeessa begging for mercy. U know she was saying "I wanted to teach a lesson to mom and my intentions weren't to separate ZaYa" Then what makes her so happy when they torture Aliya?? Why does she gang up against Aliya and supports Suraiyaa?? She shud be supporting ZaYa's relationship as she knows Suraiyaa's happiness lies in ZaYa's separation. She is such a double standard woman.

yep yep I am waiting for that to happen...a second round of confession. I love that desperate lover in Zain and his ever so happy Aliya.

i am dying to see nafessa in her knee and begging for forgiveness i just can't wait to see that.
i also missing the desperate and naughty Zain hope he come back soon and we again get lots of romance.