Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zooombie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: beetle003

I think its rehan. If you notice there was a phone in his hand with the microphone turned on- okay Ive just assumed that but the phone was on- so im guessing he recorded nafeesas confession. I just really hope its Zain with a change of pants!! Hahahaha.

yeah even I noticed smth in his hand, but I can bet it's not Zain. Though I wish he is the one :P
Edited by Angel4KMH.BI - 10 years ago
ZFA_Flower thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No,its rehan only u know the situation they were showing in the promo clearly shows that it was dark and maybe rehan is trying to become usman mamu who will ask nafeesa that why she separated ZaYa and now he is not going to forgive her for the sin she has committed and nafeesa would think rehan as usman mamu as his back would be facing to nafeesa and we could see that nafeesa was looking down and confessing the truth and I think nobody was at home at that time maybe they were seeing scenario secretly
Umm.. This is purely my guess because I felt that they were making the situation quiet scary and nafeesa was also sweating because of fear and Allah rakah was also not there dusting or sweepingπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜Š
Edited by sazebuna - 10 years ago
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I jus hope rehan is there to n he has recorded it
Michmichi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's Rehan and Shazia team πŸ˜†
yayzindagi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think that it is Fahad. Firstly, because Fahad often wears this colour for trousers. Zain is nowadays into jeans. πŸ˜†

Secondly, why would she ask Rehan for forgiveness? The way she addressed the person whose legs she was holding, it does not look appropriate if that person would be anyone other than her husband himself.

But then again, she addressed Suraiyah using her proper name...so this leads me to the following conclusion:

Nafeesa is scared...thoughts/voices haunt her in the dark. She imagines things and confesses her crime. The person she thinks she is talking to could be Fahad/Rehan.
The person whose legs she is holding is Fahad. πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by yayzindagi - 10 years ago
Laila_Shiri_Lee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yeah i think its fahad aswel
tahirzae thumbnail
I hope its fahad and let every one know the truth specially to zain , bcz m not trusting cv so far , keeping my finger crossed hope for the best...
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fahad wears those types of pants...I think it's him...
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True! That's what me and my sis thought right after watching the precap... It wud have been fantastic if it really was Rehan and he recorded all the confession!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I too feel it i Fahad nd rehan must be recoding.
Othr wise also Rehan will hve enf proof to confirm nafee is behind this.