Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

That was suppose to happen, Heena. Apparently the channel was quite keen on it. It's the constant bugging from fans and PHs input made them change the decision. That's what I heard.

I don't know what to say about the girl. If you look at it from one side, it's the promise which makes Zain do this. But the biggest question is what about brie revelation of truth we just saw in Precap. I cannot think beyond that at the moment.

RM?? 😲 Would have killed the essence of the show. We can leave it up to BI creatives to confuse us like anything. Really don't know what's next, maybe the truth it revealed but Zain doesn't find out until the very end, before he gets engaged. Very cliched i know!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Guys! TB has it wrong, the girl is obviously getting engaged to Rehan🤣
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: archanan14

Uff, it is good to be surrounded by sensible people! My mind just froze for some time after reading this article - after all the positivity over the last couple of days, it seemed like a cruel joke! 🤢 But yes, so many things make no sense in it, especially Suraiyya being there.

I still don't particularly want him to get engaged to someone else though. She will then become one more person plotting against Aaliya. There are enough chudails to do all kinds of plotting so far (and one more has been added as well). If we really need to have this track, a quick cameo is really ideal - a wake up call for Zain and then out of the show. But there are just too many new entries all the time. I wish they would just stop with that.

Zain is getting his wake up call though, he is already seeing through this trip how much Aaliya means to him but I think his promise to his mother is going to make life a whole lot more difficult for him.

I do not want to see him engaged to another girl either but we have to see how the track plays out first. There is more to this and add to that the fact spoilers don't always turn out to be true.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Honestly, I'm just going to wait and watch...I'm so sure nothing like this will happen. I bet TB just copied a bunch of speculations from fans and penned it down in better words :P

That's the plan!! Divorce CANNOT happen. And I'd believe it only when I see it from my own eyes onscreen.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
When contacted, Priya confirmed the news stating, "Yes, I am shooting for Beintehaa. I play the parallel lead opposite Zain."
Oh boy! Wonder what is ahead
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly, I feel like being super blunt and telling people to use their brains -____- Frustrated with the forum, man...
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Tell me about it! I think we should say bye bye to the forum🥱
bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Engagement is fine as long as Zain doesn't divorce Aaliya and later on the engagement doesn't turn into marriage. I just cringe thinking Aaliya married to Rehan as well..
I would love to see them parting ways without talaaq.. The talaaq would complicate the whole thing..

But if talaaq happens, BI would go down the drain for me..
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
There's a parallel lead and there's a third pillar. Where are the leads whom I signed up this show for?
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Heena, girl, I'm not leaving the #NoLife Club :P
But I'm just hiding out in this thread, too much negativity out there.
Watch how they'll stop cursing the CV's by the end of today. -___-