Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Shiv, breathe and calm down! Kuch nahi honey wala! Atleast we all know what we're doing this weekend!๐Ÿ˜†

My brain just stopped working for a minute there.

But yes, things don't add up in the article. Had it been two years back, I'd have believed every word from TB, but since then it has lost its authenticity.

Yes we have the statement from the girl and I can also believe that she'll get engaged to Zain. BUT then when we have truth coming out like that in the Precap I don't know what to say about it.

Even if Zain gets engaged, the divorce is not happening. It CANNOT happen. Period. We always knew they'd separate, but divorce - NO!!!. I'll believe it can when I'll actually see it happening in the show. It's a suicide!
ViTharvforever thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guys dis girl luks lyk rehaans wyf rida in photo๐Ÿ˜†
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Plus then what is the use of Rehan's investigation and Nafeesa's confession? Will Fahad allow such a thing to happen? I really feel that, if Aaliya is proven innocent, any promises Zain made to Suraiyya are invalidated. I mean, come on, he made a promise to Aaliya to be with her always too! ๐Ÿ˜”
Also, I am surprised they have not explored the RizYat piece, and that Zain helped them and lied to everyone. So many other things are there to show and cause misunderstandings and issues. Why bring in a new third angle? Or was Zain feeling left out thanks to all the attention Aaliya receives from every single new entry on the show? ๐Ÿ˜†
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

My brain just stopped working for a minute there.

But yes, things don't add up in the article. Had it been two years back, I'd have believed every word from TB, but since then it has lost its authenticity.

Yes we have the statement from the girl and I can also believe that she'll get engaged to Zain. BUT then when we have truth coming out like that in the Precap I don't know what to say about it.

Even if Zain gets engaged, the divorce is not happening. It CANNOT happen. Period. We always knew they'd separate, but divorce - NO!!!. I'll believe it can when I'll actually see it happening in the show. It's a suicide!

Exactly! Remember they posted some article about RM or Zain dying? Can't remember what it was. I think this will be the final nail in the coffin for Zain to realise what Aliyah means to him. She is probably a cameo for a few episodes!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arshi2

Guys dis girl luks lyk rehaans wyf rida in photo๐Ÿ˜†

LOL, maybe she is marrying Rehan๐Ÿ˜†
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Remember we speculated that Zain and Aaliya won't divorce but would still be separated? I think that is how this track comes into play along with the promise Zain made to his mom

As for the truth, who knows how that will come out but they couldn't have Rehan suspicious of Nafeesa and not follow through with some sort of development.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Exactly! Remember they posted some article about RM or Zain dying? Can't remember what it was. I think this will be the final nail in the coffin for Zain to realise what Aliyah means to him. She is probably a cameo for a few episodes!

That was suppose to happen, Heena. Apparently the channel was quite keen on it. It's the constant bugging from fans and PHs input made them change the decision. That's what I heard.

I don't know what to say about the girl. If you look at it from one side, it's the promise which makes Zain do this. But the biggest question is what about brie revelation of truth we just saw in Precap. I cannot think beyond that at the moment.
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Honestly, I'm just going to wait and watch...I'm so sure nothing like this will happen. I bet TB just copied a bunch of speculations from fans and penned it down in better words :P
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Remember we speculated that Zain and Aaliya won't divorce but would still be separated? I think that is how this track comes into play along with the promise Zain made to his mom

As for the truth, who knows how that will come out but they couldn't have Rehan suspicious of Nafeesa and not follow through with some sort of development.

Uff, it is good to be surrounded by sensible people! My mind just froze for some time after reading this article - after all the positivity over the last couple of days, it seemed like a cruel joke! ๐Ÿคข But yes, so many things make no sense in it, especially Suraiyya being there.

I still don't particularly want him to get engaged to someone else though. She will then become one more person plotting against Aaliya. There are enough chudails to do all kinds of plotting so far (and one more has been added as well). If we really need to have this track, a quick cameo is really ideal - a wake up call for Zain and then out of the show. But there are just too many new entries all the time. I wish they would just stop with that.
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly Mandy!! We were all expecting this and speculating on the reason on why they'd separate. It's the dreaded promise obviously..

What I cannot wrap my head around is - what about the truth coming out in Precap?

TBH I wasn't even expecting the truth to come out in two days. I always felt that Zain would stop the divorce out of his own heart n love but ZaYa would be separated coz of the promise. But now they themselves showed it coming out, so where are they trying to go with this.

Another thing... If Zain is supposed to get engaged, Why is Rehan and his family there in the show now? Did Nandeesh signed up to play detective?