-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I'm so shocked I cannot even react.
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Exactly Mandy, there is no Suri in Matheran! What irks me is, why have we got a third character coming into BI?

Exactly so that part of the article you know is fake. We know from the precap that Aaliya goes missing and Zain looks for her, that is how they end up in the jungle.

As for this new entry, I don't know about her will have to wait and watch but yes details in that TB article are way off!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

I'm so shocked I cannot even react.

Shiv, breathe and calm down! Kuch nahi honey wala! Atleast we all know what we're doing this weekend!😆
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LMAO how do they come up with such stuff??
And why the heck would Zain agree to get engaged to somebody else?
Freaking bull -___- *face palm*
Edited by musicxolover - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Pata nahi, the forum is going on a rampage again
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't believe this spoiler...I just can't believe that Zain will agree to something like that especially after he gets to know the truth...
Plus, most of TB's articles are mostly fake. Heck, I didn't even know Suri tagged along for the trip too :P
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

I don't believe this spoiler...I just can't believe that Zain will agree to something like that especially after he gets to know the truth...

Plus, most of TB's articles are mostly fake. Heck, I didn't even know Suri tagged along for the trip too :P

Exactly!! Where did Suraiya come into this?

*Sighs* See this is why I hate spoilers, now fans are once again ready to quit without waiting to see how things play out.

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
LOL, Shru have you not seen her. She has been with them all the time!
If Sanam has entered, the most that could happen is Suri could make Zain agree to marry her because of the promise, but the guy will be at war with his heart and mind! No matter what, the engagement would be stopped by him. Maybe Aliyah disappears in this process and then Zain's redemption track begins?

This is the separation Shiv!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Exactly!! Where did Suraiya come into this?

*Sighs* See this is why I hate spoilers, now fans are once again ready to quit without waiting to see how things play out.

LOL, they get a whiff of negativity and they are ready to pack their bags. LOL, on the brighter side, the forum will be a lot more active now!
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I am in shock too... I know that TB has been wrong in the past, but the one thing that has me worried is the confirmation from the girl. I mean, come on, she can be paired with any one else at all - Rehan, Bilal - why Zain??? 😭 I don't want an engagement with someone else and all.
Still don't believe the divorce will happen in any case - she has categorically said that there is no going back if he gives her a third talaaq. But this will hurt her as much as a third talaaq.