Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Thank you Heena 🤗
Something at work...

I don't want BI at 11...hope that article isn't true..
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SH-

Thank you Heena 🤗
Something at work...

I don't want BI at 11...hope that article isn't true..

Aww... 🤗 Hope it gets sorted soon!

I also don't want BI at 11 - competition is tough. The ideal is 10.30. Though in a way if you think about it, it is a compliment for them to think that BI will be the right show to take on the other big names at this time! It would be interesting to see where the other show would be placed, if it is continued.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There is still a lot of speculation going on, as the same article is saying RR is going off air. Cannot wait till we get some official confirmation. BI at 11 is a bad idea, do people in India stay up that late?
Hope you feel better soon Shiv
4bottlevodka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

There is still a lot of speculation going on, as the same article is saying RR is going off air. Cannot wait till we get some official confirmation. BI at 11 is a bad idea, do people in India stay up that late?

Hope you feel better soon Shiv

Exact question! My mom will literally throw jootas at me! Because i wake up late if i sleep after 11 and after doing discussions and all it will be almost 12.So its a bad idea!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

Exact question! My mom will literally throw jootas at me! Because i wake up late if i sleep after 11 and after doing discussions and all it will be almost 12.So its a bad idea!

That's it, the risk of the drop in TRPs again. There is also tough competition isn't there at 11? How long does Big Boss last? Will BI go back to 9 once it finishes? I really don't like the concept of Big Boss, we have the UK version called Big Brother, i hate it!!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
How exaggerated is this article! Seriously
http://www.filmibeat.com/television/news/2014/beintehaa-zain-saves-aaliya-declares-shes-his-wife-kamya-punjabi-enters-show-157179.html
-Facetious- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tit_For_Tat

LMAO... this cracked me up... 🤣

THAT is not an issue...it's anyways 12 with the show airing at 9. The issue is competition at that slot. YHM is serious stuff. Agreed that BI has stood strong at 9 against DABH(top most show) but the time really matters here. Also the loyal audience who have fixed their schedules accordingly. No kidding but this happens.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
YHM has a very strong fan following! It has to get the 10.30pm slot, as you said Shiv, people will not be willing to change their schedules. Why do they keep giving extensions to Uttaran, when the story has run it's course. Just end it!
-Facetious- thumbnail

About time Archu.. Just because you have the power you can't throw garbage like that. Freaks!!

Thanks for the wish 🤗