Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

LMAO...they had an instant *eye lock* 🤣

Yes! Instant chemistry 😆
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel very sorry for Farhan and Co, they're getting hate mail again. They don't deserve this 😳
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lmao, guys chill, nothing happenig, that weirdo whose ever coming in is going to be a kuthi anyway why even fear,
Zain nigga aint that stupid.

lmao im ressing cause im writing almost done doe,
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Where are Shruti, Saheba and Aashi???

LMAO... Saheba and Aashi don't even know what's gonna hit them..

I love this thread and the club 🤗
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

I feel very sorry for Farhan and Co, they're getting hate mail again. They don't deserve this 😳

I know, everytime a negative "spoiler" makes rounds they get bombarded by hate mail from fans saying you lied! No wonder Farhan wanted to take a break from social media, only time I saw him reply to fans is when he apologized for hurting religious sentiments as that was never his intention

I believe Gagan's predictions will come true. Zain will get engaged to this new girl only because of the promise made to his mom but he will not divorce Aaliya. Aaliya's words about living separately will come true here, it will be the only way he can hang onto his love while fulfilling the promise made to his mother. This will be the case until the truth about Nafeesa comes to light in front of all.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Poor girls, will wake up to a shock, the best thing to do is come here! We only spread positivity.
If not for this, wouldn't bother coming here 🤗
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I know, everytime a negative "spoiler" makes rounds they get bombarded by hate mail from fans saying you lied! No wonder Farhan wanted to take a break from social media, only time I saw him reply to fans is when he apologized for hurting religious sentiments as that was never his intention

I believe Gagan's predictions will come true. Zain will get engaged to this new girl only because of the promise made to his mom but he will not divorce Aaliya. Aaliya's words about living separately will come true here, it will be the only way he can hang onto his love while fulfilling the promise made to his mother. This will be the case until the truth about Nafeesa comes to light in front of all.

If only more of us had the common sense to relax and see how it plays out. Have they ever disappointed us? No! So why are they always eager to jump on their throats. I hope he reads all the positive feedback too and not just the negative which seems to be everywhere!

I LOVE Gagan's prediction too, in them scenes Harshad and Pree truly shine! Excited for whatever comes our way!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

To cheer anyone up! (Whoever watches Friends will know lol)
-Aashima- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
GUYS WHAT IS THE NEW IF ARTICLE ABOUT. DAFAQ IS THAT ? I am hell scared again. He will give her talaq and get engaged.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AashimaK

GUYS WHAT IS THE NEW IF ARTICLE ABOUT. DAFAQ IS THAT ? I am hell scared again. He will give her talaq and get engaged.

YO, chill! Nothing like that will happen. This is the separation we have been talking about!! Read the last few pages, they will cheer you up! 🤗