Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

I loved that prediction Mandy...Super!!

Heena, not just Aaliya but a jealous Zain too... we still have Rehan though I don't understand why ๐Ÿ˜†

The office track would be so much better now. โค๏ธ

LOL I don't mind Rehan because I still see him as no threat

The office track would be awesome considering these two share an office.

I really hope Gagan's prediction played, last time we kept optimism alive the track played out way better than we predicted so hopefully CVs do not disappoint. Obviously ZaYa are still going to be intertwined in each others lives
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

LOL I don't mind Rehan because I still see him as no threat

The office track would be awesome considering these two share an office.

I really hope Gagan's prediction played, last time we kept optimism alive the track played out way better than we predicted so hopefully CVs do not disappoint. Obviously ZaYa are still going to be intertwined in each others lives

We just need keep trusting the CVs, they won't disappoint us. These articles are always highly exaggerated . It's going to be a good track!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
HEY GUYS! I was making my review thread when i saw the new article!
First: Everyone needs to chill, like NIgga puhlease, Zain aint that faltu to marry any chalti phiri girl

Second: The article I read, The IF one, clearly stated that Zain will get engaged and than Aliyah will get lost in the jungle that doesnt even make sense. Clearly the jungle sequence will happen first and there is no girl yet. Shes definitely here for the namuna a.k.a Bilal๐Ÿ˜†

BRB imma finish writing my thoughts!
..Zainab.. thumbnail
i havent read anyones thought on the article but imma share mine!
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

First: Everyone needs to chill, like NIgga puhlease, Zain aint that faltu to marry any chalti phiri girl

Second: The article I read, The IF one, clearly stated that Zain will get engaged and than Aliyah will get lost in the jungle that doesnt even make sense. Clearly the jungle sequence will happen first and there is no girl yet. Shes definitely here for the namuna a.k.a Bilal๐Ÿ˜†

If not about the BI track, I could definitely predict your reaction.. ๐Ÿ˜† CHILL NIGGA is exactly what I said you'd say ๐Ÿคฃ

I've still not read both the articles, rather heard them on phone through my friend...so was zapped for a minute.. The track is promising, we need to give it some time... it's all about ZaYa at the end of the day..
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: _Littles12_

Zainab, good to see you! Exactly, the article makes no sense. Zain is not going to marry that girl, so even if he agrees to get engaged to her we can relax. Aaliya is the only girl he loves.

Poor Bilal, he is going to get trapped ๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

If not about the BI track, I could definitely predict your reaction.. ๐Ÿ˜† CHILL NIGGA is exactly what I said you'd say ๐Ÿคฃ

I've still not read both the articles, rather heard them on phone through my friend...so was zapped for a minute.. The track is promising, we need to give it some time... it's all about ZaYa at the end of the day..

LMFAO exactly what i would say just Relax you horses niggas, Zain aint going anywhere, he aint gonna get that smoochy with any other girl.

I just read one, which was good for me! im just waitin for the episode now.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Z, are you done reserving there ๐Ÿ˜†
..Zainab.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Zainab, good to see you! Exactly, the article makes no sense. Zain is not going to marry that girl, so even if he agrees to get engaged to her we can relax. Aaliya is the only girl he loves.

Poor Bilal, he is going to get trapped ๐Ÿ˜†

Hey M, wassup! Right, you know i have a strong feeling that hes going to lie about the divorce

LMFAO hes so funny doe, Shazia and him will make a good jodi๐Ÿคฃ
..Zainab.. thumbnail
@Shivani LMAO yes now you can๐Ÿ˜†