Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: musicxolover

ROFL dead at 'marry his mother!' *insert ROFL emoticon*
But it's true though, it just seems so out of the blue...

Kya yaar, we were all soo happy! Now it's all goodbyes on the forumπŸ₯±
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

It's raining articles, here's another

Zain saves Aaliya from the hotel owner and brings her in the room. Aaliya asks him not to give her the third talaaq, which makes him cry and reason why she has harmed him and Surayya, and became the mean of Usman's death. He sleeps by her side and Aaliya is happy seeing him in the morning. Rehaan talks to Shabana and comes to know she did not do the police complaint, and maybe Nafisa did as she is also suffering because of Surayya. Rehaan calls up Aaliya asking her to be firm and patient, as he has got some info about the one who did the complaint. He does not tell her Nafisa's name to make sure his doubt is true. He makes Nafisa confess her crime, and Nafisa indeed accepts her mistake that she has lodged the police complaint by Aaliya's name, as she wanted to teach Surayya a lesson.

Zain and Aaliya are away, but hope things will be fine once they are back home. Rehaan has got all the truth to make Zain and Aaliya unite again. Aaliya goes missing and Zain panics on not finding her. Zain looks out for her shouting Aaliya. The track will show Zain and Aaliya uniting on their meet, and cancelling their divorce, as Nafisa's truth has come out. But another problem is waiting for them in the form of Surayya's sister Zarina and her son Bilal, who has come from Dubai knowing about Usman's death and to sympathize with Surayya and Zain. But their real intentions is to get a hold of Usman's property, as they wish to fool Surayya and take her signs on some docs saying about charity. We have to see how Aaliya saves Barkat Royale from Zarina's evil sight. With Zain and Aaliya being back together, the show will be great to watch.

🀣 🀣

I'm ready to kiss the hands of the writer here...
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Zain saves Aaliya from the hotel owner and brings her in the room. Aaliya asks him not to give her the third talaaq, which makes him cry and reason why she has harmed him and Surayya, and became the mean of Usman's death. He sleeps by her side and Aaliya is happy seeing him in the morning. Rehaan talks to Shabana and comes to know she did not do the police complaint, and maybe Nafisa did as she is also suffering because of Surayya. Rehaan calls up Aaliya asking her to be firm and patient, as he has got some info about the one who did the complaint. He does not tell her Nafisa's name to make sure his doubt is true. He makes Nafisa confess her crime, and Nafisa indeed accepts her mistake that she has lodged the police complaint by Aaliya's name, as she wanted to teach Surayya a lesson.

Zain and Aaliya are away, but hope things will be fine once they are back home. Rehaan has got all the truth to make Zain and Aaliya unite again. Aaliya goes missing and Zain panics on not finding her. Zain looks out for her shouting Aaliya. The track will show Zain and Aaliya uniting on their meet, and cancelling their divorce, as Nafisa's truth has come out. But another problem is waiting for them in the form of Surayya's sister Zarina and her son Bilal, who has come from Dubai knowing about Usman's death and to sympathize with Surayya and Zain. But their real intentions is to get a hold of Usman's property, as they wish to fool Surayya and take her signs on some docs saying about charity. We have to see how Aaliya saves Barkat Royale from Zarina's evil sight. With Zain and Aaliya being back together, the show will be great to watch.

Much better article. Sigh - I am grasping at straws.
@the first bold: This better be true!

@the second bold: Yep, it will be. If they really are back together. πŸ˜• Regardless of whatever else, I just want no divorce, that's all!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -SH-

🀣 🀣

I'm ready to kiss the hands of the writer here...

Mee too! I'm not in a happy mood anymoreπŸ₯± Itna confusion
Edited by -Unknown-22 - 10 years ago
-Unknown-22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanan14

Much better article. Sigh - I am grasping at straws.
@the first bold: This better be true!

@the second bold: Yep, it will be. If they really are back together. πŸ˜• Regardless of whatever else, I just want no divorce, that's all!

LOL, im so confused. Sometimes i wish i never read any articles. Just sit and watch!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Darn it! Just been confirmed RR got Uttaran's time, as it's going off air.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
C'mon guys!!! Zainab would have said here - CHILL NIAGGAS!!! πŸ˜†

That's what we need to do... Jo hoga dekha jayega... In all this we keep skipping the part where it says ZaYa would spend time together in jungle. Selective concentration is the required skill set right now πŸ˜›
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Itni negativity kyu!!! NIggas partayy! This means we spend more time discussing the show and potential angles 🀣
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -SH-

C'mon guys!!! Zainab would have said here - CHILL NIAGGAS!!! πŸ˜†

That's what we need to do... Jo hoga dekha jayega... In all this we keep skipping the part where it says ZaYa would spend time together in jungle. Selective concentration is the required skill set right now πŸ˜›

AAALIYYAAA! AALLIYAAA! I don't like this! 😳
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I really want this want to be true especially since it sounds the most logical. Zarina is obviously here for the property and I can see her tricking Suraiya who is so naive when it comes to her sister!