Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: -SH-

There's a parallel lead and there's a third pillar. Where are the leads whom I signed up this show for?

Not to mention a whole host of supposed cameos of undead sisters, cousins, aunts and uncles, chudails, and what not. All my high feeling from the day has gone phus now.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shruti - honestly, let them vent it out on Twitter... if there's even an ounce of truth in it, it's better to voice out our objections at the start.

This is crazy but I'm hoping all this to be a prank. Today is definately not my day.
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Heena, girl, I'm not leaving the #NoLife Club :P

But I'm just hiding out in this thread, too much negativity out there.
Watch how they'll stop cursing the CV's by the end of today. -___-

I really really REALLY hope your prediction comes true!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Same here Shiv, i keep thinking it's some prank! So out of the blue! Article also said, she is very similar to Suri. Why would Zain want to marry his mother?! Too many unnecessary characters in the show 🥱
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: musicxolover

Heena, girl, I'm not leaving the #NoLife Club :P

But I'm just hiding out in this thread, too much negativity out there.
Watch how they'll stop cursing the CV's by the end of today. -___-

That's what I do! So TC gave more info on her character, she is the daughter of Suraiya's friend and Suraiya takes a liking to her. Suraiya is the one who wants her to get married to Zain and wants his divorce to be finalized from Aaliya.

Lets see what Zain does because his promise to Suraiya has to come into play here.

I don't want him to divorce Aaliya though, maybe he will lie and say he did. Zain may follow through with Aaliya's request about no divorce only separation and Suraiya believing the divorce is finalized goes through with plans to get him engaged.
-Facetious- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

That's what I do! So TC gave more info on her character, she is the daughter of Suraiya's friend and Suraiya takes a liking to her. Suraiya is the one who wants her to get married to Zain and wants his divorce to be finalized from Aaliya.

Lets see what Zain does because his promise to Suraiya has to come into play here.

I don't want him to divorce Aaliya though, maybe he will lie and say he did. Zain may follow through with Aaliya's request about no divorce only separation and Suraiya believing the divorce is finalized goes through with plans to get him engaged.

True.. whatever way they want to show the engagement, ZaYa cannot divorce. That ain't happening.
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
It's raining articles, here's another
Zain saves Aaliya from the hotel owner and brings her in the room. Aaliya asks him not to give her the third talaaq, which makes him cry and reason why she has harmed him and Surayya, and became the mean of Usman's death. He sleeps by her side and Aaliya is happy seeing him in the morning. Rehaan talks to Shabana and comes to know she did not do the police complaint, and maybe Nafisa did as she is also suffering because of Surayya. Rehaan calls up Aaliya asking her to be firm and patient, as he has got some info about the one who did the complaint. He does not tell her Nafisa's name to make sure his doubt is true. He makes Nafisa confess her crime, and Nafisa indeed accepts her mistake that she has lodged the police complaint by Aaliya's name, as she wanted to teach Surayya a lesson.

Zain and Aaliya are away, but hope things will be fine once they are back home. Rehaan has got all the truth to make Zain and Aaliya unite again. Aaliya goes missing and Zain panics on not finding her. Zain looks out for her shouting Aaliya. The track will show Zain and Aaliya uniting on their meet, and cancelling their divorce, as Nafisa's truth has come out. But another problem is waiting for them in the form of Surayya's sister Zarina and her son Bilal, who has come from Dubai knowing about Usman's death and to sympathize with Surayya and Zain. But their real intentions is to get a hold of Usman's property, as they wish to fool Surayya and take her signs on some docs saying about charity. We have to see how Aaliya saves Barkat Royale from Zarina's evil sight. With Zain and Aaliya being back together, the show will be great to watch.
archanan14 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

Ohh, this makes sense. He still loves Aaliya but needs to be separated from her thanks to the promise to his mother, and then she starts preparing for his engagement, maybe without his knowledge.

Still, no idea what role the confession plays, and how Rehan fits into all this even in this scenario!
-Unknown-22 thumbnail
The thread title says it all guys, talaaq ain't happening niggas!
musicxolover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Unknown-22

Same here Shiv, i keep thinking it's some prank! So out of the blue! Article also said, she is very similar to Suri. Why would Zain want to marry his mother?! Too many unnecessary characters in the show 🥱

ROFL dead at 'marry his mother!' *insert ROFL emoticon*
But it's true though, it just seems so out of the blue...