Of Brooms and witches

meditation thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Heya Guys !

The forum is flooded with praise for the last episode and me too enjoyed it a lot.
It was a pleasant change to see a new setting with Aaliya and Zain not surrounded by the witch in Chief.
It was also nice to See an unhappy Ghulam Saab and a true blue friend Rehaan.
In the scene where Aaliya discovers that her room is separated by a door from Zain's room,she scurries off,turns her back but does not bang the door on Zain.
I would like to add that time and again Zain's mother,Surraiya,Witch -in Chief and the other two Extended witches have made reference to the Bhopalis and their low status etc
But have they realised what upstarts they are by exposing their personal lives in public and making such a tamasha ???
Entry of the Zarina without a jhadu ?
I don't know about the others but I think she looked quite gorgeous.
But her eyeing the villa and admonishing Shazia is giving away her character.
The lock on her hand bag was a scream !
The way she started inspecting Zain's room and even getting to eye the closet was indeed weird.
I think she is a lot like Surraiya kind of creepy and evil.That's why they would have parted ways.what do you say ?
Hmmm Zain ! Your mother wearing black was her choice and adding a condition was yours why drag Aaliya into this ?
Last scene was very touching,..poor Zain and Aaliya !! victims of circumstances,hope all our prayers will get them back together,my heart went out for Aaliya begging Zain not to divorce her and Zain protecting Aaliya from the sleazy Mallik.
On a light note do you think Zarina Aunty will find out which toothpaste Zain uses ? and do we need to look out for Bilaal ??
I think they are gold diggers after Usmaan's wealth.
Chao till next

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neha07 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the title of your post πŸ˜ƒ.Nice post !
meditation thumbnail
Loved the title of your post πŸ˜ƒ.Nice post !

Thank you Dear ! That's inspiring !
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Nice Topic
Haha Zarina looked good but has same Suri Qualities ...!!!

Lets see how Zari Suri Equation develops along with Bilaal Zain Aaliya
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Loved the post...😊
Short and sweet...but with pinch of chudail spiceπŸ˜†
meditation thumbnail
Nice Topic
Haha Zarina looked good but has same Suri Qualities ...!!!

Lets see how Zari Suri Equation develops along with Bilaal Zain Aaliya

The way Zarina has breezed in it seems that she has come down with a purpose and usually this is linked with money (cannot be love as the two sisters had broken off so to speak) so I think the mother and son will try and break up the family ties and play divide and rule.
I miss Usmaan Abdulla too much of negativity.
meditation thumbnail
Loved the post...😊
Short and sweet...but with pinch of chudail spiceπŸ˜†

Thank you.Must say it was your post that inspired me to watch the episode,as the past weeks track was getting morbid.Must say enjoyed the epiosde,just hope Zain does not shrug off his outburst and does some introspection.