||AbhiGya/TiSha AT#12-Biwi Hai Meri,Uspe Nazar Dala Toh Jaan LeLunga| - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
I don't support all of Abhi's actions. I understand where he comes from!
FhatTheWuck. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: riyya6

abhi abhi Toh aayi ho ðŸ˜†

UFF AGLA LINE GANA CHAHIYE THA NA LINK PLZZ 
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Martinski-

nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

yes yes !!! but i don't :P :P cause im a mix baby haha

Omg! Me too!!! Twin
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The intentions and premise of beating up the kiddo is so wrong that the trio is concocting stories about changing clothes or peeping etc. Obviously no one has intelligence to ask how Abhi knows what was happening, how did he find the kiddo redhanded, from outside the room or inside the room. Ofcourse everything is assumptions.
But in their heart, the trio and duos know they did wrong to the kid.
That is the bottomline.

Second thing, if we have to believe BTS spoilers and accept that Pragya would be unsuspecting Abhi as she has seen his chivalrous attitude in restaurant and that he cannot hurt her family members unduly, it is still unacceptable for the audience to take her dumbness. First she has to know by this time that the trio scheme anything abt her. Why accept a short dress? Doesnt she have brain/spine to go and confirm with Daadi. Likewise, can she not confirm on how the scenario played our for the peeping Tom to be caught red-handed.

What the drama is playing out, Take Pragya to the extreme side of trusting Abhi and Take Abhi to the extreme side of hurting her family. Bottomline is...Enuf already...Girl get out from plotting as fast as you can. Open your eyes and play smart. Eitherways your truth is going to be exposed once the wedding is accomplished. And her sitting quiet, not doing anything on this matter is what drives you so mad. How are you even planning to handle the post marriage fiasco for your so called ill mother.

This is the reason...this extreme frustration about soap heroine's actions circles back to need for expose through sticking to truth. Pragya has beautiful chance to expose Abhi with Tanu and her Get out Jail Free card and she is squandering it away.

And since viewers banked upon Abhi's good character inspite of him not using his brain, his beating up for wrong reasons (first time, unlike what he did with Suresh or Purab) through concocted story, is unpalatable.

One would have thought atleast one protagonist would save us from agony. Unfortunately both are going to increase our agony. 1) by doing wrong 2) other by keeping quiet.
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Tia-

I don't support all of Abhi's actions. I understand where he comes from!

Well, all of us are understanding him. Arent we.
-Trishh- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yes yes !!! but i don't :P :P cause im a mix baby haha

Really, didn't notice that they miss out the H, even thought I have a bunch of Tamil relatives